www.etronics.com???

J

jbracing24

Junior Audioholic
:) They are good.
Bought twice from them, a signal processor and a Samsung 451. Service and response time was excellent. They even ship to Canada.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Yamaha Sub

The Yamaha Sub included on your link has a 6 1/2" driver which is not capable of producing any bass. I thought that Bose was the only company that tried to make a "bass module" with drivers this small! :confused:
Look for a sub with at least a 10" driver that is capable of frequencies in the 20-30 Hz range. Check out the subs from Bic America, Cadence X-sub, or the HSU STF-1 for something in your price range with superior performance. :D

ducker

ducker

Full Audioholic
the 8" SVS PB10 will also compete with those 10" drivers that most people gush over.

jcPanny said:
The Yamaha Sub included on your link has a 6 1/2" driver which is not capable of producing any bass. I thought that Bose was the only company that tried to make a "bass module" with drivers this small! :confused:
Look for a sub with at least a 10" driver that is capable of frequencies in the 20-30 Hz range. Check out the subs from Bic America, Cadence X-sub, or the HSU STF-1 for something in your price range with superior performance. :D

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
ducker said:
the 8" SVS PB10 will also compete with those 10" drivers that most people gush over.
The SVS PB10 is a 10"driver. This unit goes low but I find that it lacks the punchy bass ~35-50Hz. It is a great HT sub, ok for music.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis