WTS NIB Klipsch Heresy IV speakers oak finish

B

Brad935

Audiophyte
As the ad says I have a brand new in the box set of the Klipsch Heresy IV. These are finished in the distressed oak finish. Gorgeous speakers that sound amazing (I have another set in walnut). Looking for $2300 shipped for these speakers or will meet F2F. I’m new here but have plenty of good feedback on other forums. Can add real pics of the speakers to those that are interested. Only selling to buy a watch. I will check back here, but it would be easier to reach me via email. brad935@gmail.com

B

Brad935

Audiophyte
Make an offer. I figured shipping will be 300-400 on these bad boys, but will ship them to your door upon an agreed upon price

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Make an offer. I figured shipping will be 300-400 on these bad boys, but will ship them to your door upon an agreed upon price
Where are you located? $2000 is a tempting price (assuming you would discount the cost of shipping)!

B

Brad935

Audiophyte
Where are you located? $2000 is a very tempting price (assuming you would discount the cost of shipping)!
I’m in SW Virginia. 2300 was my all in price with shipping included. Let me get an actual quote for shipping these and I’ll let you know the best price on them

B

Brad935

Audiophyte
Shipping would be $340. Best I could do is $2100 shipped to your door.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Kurt your move.
We had communicated via PM. He's a bit too far from my neck of the woods for this to work out.
I think he posted this in case someone close by was interested in avoiding the shipping cost.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks for getting my attention! I did not realize this had been posted here. We had communicated via PM. He's a bit too far from my neck of the woods for this to work out.
Now who's being the Sack - ^

B

Brad935

Audiophyte
New week bump. Will do $2000 shipped. No less. Would also sell the used walnut speakers for $1700 shipped. Original paperwork but no boxes

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis