WTS - EMP RS1010i Dual 10” Subwoofer

C

CustomAddiction

Enthusiast
EMP Dual 10” 250 Watt Home Theater Subwoofer

Black Ash
250 Watt Linear Plate Amp

Used in our family room up until 6 months ago. No longer has the “WAF”. Will be purchasing something with a smaller footprint. Pictures to be added shortly.

Have original box and packaging materials

Link below to Audioholics Review by Gene

$125 plus shipping from 08318.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
I wonder what shipping would cost to Fl

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
So close, yet so far... this is almost what I'm looking for. I have 1 SV-1212NR and would love to find a deal on another one.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Here is a link to the RBH page with all dimensions and weight. Shipping from 08318.

Well that’s all fine and dandy, but your the seller and the one packing the sub for shipping, so how could ( I, the buyer ) well not any longer,know what the box size and weight going to be after your finished packing it ????
I don’t mean to sound like a D head, but you as the seller needs to do some of the work here as a salesman

C

CustomAddiction

Enthusiast
Well that’s all fine and dandy, but your the seller and the one packing the sub for shipping, so how could ( I, the buyer ) well not any longer,know what the box size and weight going to be after your finished packing it ????
I don’t mean to sound like a D head, but you as the seller needs to do some of the work here as a salesman

My Bad! I assumed if you wanted actual shipping cost you would have included your zip code in your original inquiry.

Good luck in you hunt for a Sub.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Your correct and that was my error
Deltona Fl 32725

C

CustomAddiction

Enthusiast
Your correct and that was my error
Deltona Fl 32725

UPS is coming in at $127.59 factoring in “Dimensional Weight” and Actual Weight. First time I am seeing a Dimensional Weight factor for any shipping quote. Guess that’s where we are in this crazy economy. I will check our Business Account tomorrow morning and see if we receive any type of discount with shipping from a dock to a residence.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Thanks
Anytime the box goes over 20” , it changes the price a lot. That’s why I try to keep my sales of amps and packed them so it does not go over 20”. When it does, it hurts the cost of shipping things

C

CustomAddiction

Enthusiast
Thanks
Anytime the box goes over 20” , it changes the price a lot. That’s why I try to keep my sales of amps and packed them so it does not go over 20”. When it does, it hurts the cost of shipping things

Understood. Unfortunately in this instance I’d have to cut the cabinet in half to achieve that. I checked our UPS Business Account this afternoon. Dam near the same cost. I’m going to close this listing as the shipping cost exceeds my asking price. Thanks for looking.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
UPS is coming in at $127.59 factoring in “Dimensional Weight” and Actual Weight. First time I am seeing a Dimensional Weight factor for any shipping quote. Guess that’s where we are in this crazy economy. I will check our Business Account tomorrow morning and see if we receive any type of discount with shipping from a dock to a residence.

As a long time logistics guy, dimensional weight has been with us for both air and ocean freight for a long time, perhaps a bit less onerous for trucking. Dock to dock probably your best bet with consignee picking up freight to save the home delivery surcharges almost everyone employs (because it's generally a pain in the ass)

W

Weavz

Enthusiast
EMP Dual 10” 250 Watt Home Theater Subwoofer

Black Ash
250 Watt Linear Plate Amp

Used in our family room up until 6 months ago. No longer has the “WAF”. Will be purchasing something with a smaller footprint. Pictures to be added shortly.

Have original box and packaging materials

Link below to Audioholics Review by Gene

$125 plus shipping from 08318.

You still have this for sale? Was looking for the 56ci but another sub is tempting.

C

CustomAddiction

Enthusiast
You still have this for sale? Was looking for the 56ci but another sub is tempting.
I do. Have not advertised since this listing. Where are you located?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis