WTB: HSU VTF2.5, Monolith 10/12, SVS PB 2000, or similar

A

Albert Street

Audiophyte
Looking to buy a gently used or like new subwoofer that falls into this general range of subs.

I’m located in San Diego, and will be in LA for a weekend at the end of the month. If you’re in the area and are looking to get rid of a sub, let me know!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
You should check with Hsu and see if there might be any B-stocks you can buy! They are right there! No shipping!
Monoprice is there too, but I don't know if they have a b-stock program.
;)

A

Albert Street

Audiophyte
You should check with Hsu and see if there might be any B-stocks you can buy! They are right there! No shipping!
Monoprice is there too, but I don't know if they have a b-stock program.
;)
Great minds think alike! Been looking into this. Hsu doesn’t have any subs I’m interested in b-stock right now, but I’m keeping an eye on it.

Monoprice does have some open box deals for both the 10 and 12, but the savings aren’t dramatic, so I’d almost rather wait for the next eBay deal on one of those :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
depending on your budget and situation, cb22, here is selling his uls 15... dunno if he moved it yet, but you could reach out to him, or find is post in the classifieds. ;)

A

Albert Street

Audiophyte
depending on your budget and situation, cb22, here is selling his uls 15... dunno if he moved it yet, but you could reach out to him, or find is post in the classifieds. ;)
Will look into that, thank you much!

S

Steve Douglas

Audiophyte
Good to know there is someone else in the San Diego area.

B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
im in los angeles.
ive been looking at the monolith 12 for a while
i have vtf2.5 for a couple years. i think the amp warranty is expired.
next time monolith 12 is on sale im buying and putting the hsu on sale.
ill sell it for $400. its in extremely mint condition. i watch an action movie maybe once a weekend at most. its part of my bedroom setup.

A

Albert Street

Audiophyte
im in los angeles.
ive been looking at the monolith 12 for a while
i have vtf2.5 for a couple years. i think the amp warranty is expired.
next time monolith 12 is on sale im buying and putting the hsu on sale.
ill sell it for $400. its in extremely mint condition. i watch an action movie maybe once a weekend at most. its part of my bedroom setup.
I’m going to be in LA March 2nd & 3rd. I know you said you’re waiting for the Monolith 12 to go on sale, but if you’re willing to let it go while I’m up there I’d happily stop by and buy it from you.

Last edited:
S

Steve Douglas

Audiophyte
If not, please let me know when you are ready to sell.

B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
I’m going to be in LA March 2nd & 3rd. I know you said you’re waiting for the Monolith 12 to go on sale, but if you’re willing to let it go while I’m up there I’d happily stop by and buy it from you.
im tired of waiting on monolith 12 sales. im buying end of february, sale or not.
but ive upped the price to $450
putting it on craigslist if i dont get a buyer

A

Albert Street

Audiophyte
im tired of waiting on monolith 12 sales. im buying end of february, sale or not.
but ive upped the price to $450
putting it on craigslist if i dont get a buyer
I’ll take it! Just sent you a PM.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis