Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
This was the first wrestling PPV I've ordered in probably a decade, solely on the fact The Rock was back and it was going to be epic. My brother, myself, and two of our friends watched some of the best entertainment anyone could ask for.

The Undertaker Vs HHH match was probably the best match I've seen since I started watching wrestling again a year ago.

The Rock vs Cena match was absolutely amazing, and was incredibly entertaining.

This is the stuff that the UFC cannot replicate, pure entertainment value. Any one else watch this on Sunday?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
This is the stuff that the UFC cannot replicate, pure entertainment value. Any one else watch this on Sunday?
the UFC is a Sport. I liked WWE back in the day sounds like they are getting back to their roots, but I'd rather spend my money on a UFC card. I train at an MMA Gym run by a former UFC fighter though. So I'm probably a bit biased.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I lost interest in wrestling around the time period before the Owen Heart fiasco. That was a long time ago....

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I haven't watched WWF, (I refuse to call it WWE), since the good ol' days of The Hardy Boys, The Rock, Stone Cold and HHH. I'm surprised HHH and Undertaker are still wrestling. How old is Undertaker now, 50?

I did watch the last season of Tough Enough though. That was pretty entertaining to watch.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't watched WWF, (I refuse to call it WWE), since the good ol' days of The Hardy Boys, The Rock, Stone Cold and HHH. I'm surprised HHH and Undertaker are still wrestling. How old is Undertaker now, 50?

I did watch the last season of Tough Enough though. That was pretty entertaining to watch.
This is about the same time period when I stopped watching. Stone Cold was coming out of his prime and the Rock was becoming the biggest superstar in the WWF.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis