Worst thing you seen for sale ? Av

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Add said $105 , if I just bought cheap replacement mids and tweeters those big ugly speakers would make basement speakers . So who cares if they get damaged or destroyed haha
Or you could buy some actual good new speakers for the same money and call it a day. Why would you would be looking to spend that much on garbage when the TP160S is still available?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

I got these for 3 bucks a piece at a local thrift store. 4-1/2” with a 1/2” tweeter. Pretty nice!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

I got these for 3 bucks a piece at a local thrift store. 4-1/2” with a 1/2” tweeter. Pretty nice!
Is that... *squint* Yamaha? Not that it matters much for 3 bucks apiece. Now there's something I could see impulse buying. Small, cheap undamaged and from a known manufacturer.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Is that... *squint* Yamaha? Not that it matters much for 3 bucks apiece. Now there's something I could see impulse buying. Small, cheap undamaged and from a known manufacturer.
If I saw that I’d buy it in a heart beat everything in my thrift stores is garbage except for a nice old Samsung pc monitor man that thing is a beast . Not widescreen but nice

Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Damn! I just saw you quoted this. From waaaaay back. Lol
Yeah, they’re super clean. They are the mains in my BR 5.1 system. Believe it or not, they sound really nice. Especially for what they are.
I intend to put an RSL BS system in there one of these days. However subwoofer upgraditis has a firm grip on me now. Despite 14hz extension, I would like some more headroom. My three ported 12’s have more available than I’m using but I’ve smoked drivers in this big
a$$ space so... two fv25’s. Oh yeah...I’m married. Nvm......

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis