Worst A level movie ever.

F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
I watched PIG, a terrible movie starring Nicholas Cage. No plot, nothing interesting, nothing challenging, no scene without serious overacting. I can only conclude that they don't make movies for us old timers any longer.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Nick Cage movies are hit and miss, and he doesn't appear to say "no" to almost anything. I think for every 1 great Cage movie we get there's about a dozen weird B movies that are just downright terrible.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Expecting a lot from a Nick Cage movie could be expecting too much....

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
He definitely has had a strange career and was always out there anyway. From what I understand about 20 years ago, he got in deep into the occult and studying the "dark arts", witchcraft and such, and that just amplified the weirdness. Still crackup at his portrayal of Ronny the baker in Moonstruck...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Morbius over the weekend. It was a big fat dud also, and Nick Cage wasn't even in it lol. I have seen a few good Cage movies over the years, but they tend to be far and few between.

I heard Cage's new movie with Pedro Pascal was supposed to be very entertaining though because it is making fun of so many of his roles. I thought the trailer looked pretty fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I watched Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent over the weekend. Very fun film with a lot of funny references to Cage's movies. Pedro Pascal was great in it too.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Bad Lieutenant and Kiss of Death are my two favorite Cage movies.

He and Cuba Gooding are the yin and yang of Hollywood career disasters.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Worst A level movie ever.
Eternals (2021) would like a word. In other news, "The Lobster" is hugely overrated. It may be a social commentary but unfortunately missed the mark by a few million parsecs. 2/10 for me.

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
The Red Letter Media guys quite liked Pig:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Eternals was a huge train wreck. It isn't up there with the worst I've seen, but it was pretty bad considering Zhao's Oscar win. I would guess, they held the release until after the Oscars to not impact her shot at winning, since Eternals was so bad.

My all time worst film is still Battlefield Earth.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
BR2049. I'd never walked out of a movie till this.:oops:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Bad Lieutenant and Kiss of Death are my two favorite Cage movies.

He and Cuba Gooding are the yin and yang of Hollywood career disasters.
The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans? Harvey Keitel was pretty good in the original.... :)

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans? Harvey Keitel was pretty good in the original.... :)
Never saw the original, but I did like the remake.

Ironically, he more or less played a detective version of himself, which made it special.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis