Wishing the best to all you "Muthers" today

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
speaking of mothers did any of you catch that, video going around with the Mother of Dragons at the Houston game? Houston Rockets mascot is walking along the sidelines with a cup of coffee in his hands and he spots the Mother of Dragons, drops the coffee cup and bends the knee. She sure is a humble young lady for as famous as she is. Her face turned beat red when the announcer named her over the comm system.

Last edited:
M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
speaking of mothers did any of you catch that, video going around with the Mother of Dragons at the Houston game? Houston Rockets mascot is walking along the sidelines with a cup of coffee in his hands and he spots the Mother of Dragons, drops the coffee cup and bends the knee. She sure is a humble young lady for as famous as she is. Her face turned beat red when the announcer named her over the comm system.
I saw that clip and I think it was great. It's a good way to get the crown involved and recognize the woman that brought that character to life. It's an iconic role and she did it justice!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I saw that clip and I think it was great. It's a good way to get the crown involved and recognize the woman that brought that character to life. It's an iconic role and she did it justice!
She sure has an infectious smile! I've seen clips of her pulling pranks on her co-acters. She loves to prank her friends. But yeah that clip at the NBA game was really cool.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis