Wired Home - WH10SDH

S

Secluded

Audiophyte
Does anyone know where i can find the
Manufacturer: Wired Home
Model WH10SDH
for a fair price. I need this one in particular as the individual who owned my house previously took the hub with him.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
Your best bet is to do a “Saved Search” on ebay and hope for the best.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Model WH10SDH
for a fair price. I need this one in particular as the individual who owned my house previously took the hub with him.
Your not limited to that unit. How many speakers are you actually using?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Model WH10SDH
Please note, this product is a giant wire nut.
That is, if you take all your left + wires and wire nut them together, you've done the EXACT same thing as what this thing does. Use four wire nuts and you've done exactly what this product does. Not as 'pretty', but the exact same thing. It's just a terminal strip with a bunch of connections on it.

I'm not sure how you have 15 speakers really. That doesn't add up to a specific number of stereo zones. But, you would want to follow the VERY specific directions of using impedance matching volume controls to protect whatever amplifier you are using in the system.

More better is to use a speaker selector with impedance matching built into it. But, you would need one which could handle 8 rooms. (15 speakers, 7 rooms with speaker pairs, 1 with a single speaker for whatever reason???)

If you need two of those OSD products, you can jumper them together as well without issue really.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis