Win an Axiom EP-600 and help the 2nd Harvest Food Bank

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Hi everyone - There is a raffle for a brand new Axiom EP-600. For details go to www.axiomaudio.com/boards/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=first

The basics, each ticket is $25, with 100 tickets for sale. ALL $2500 raised goes to the 2nd Harvest Food Bank, which provides food to Homeless shelters, Food Pantries, and families who need it.

When you click on the link, look for a thread titled "The beginning of something special?"

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Bump - We are 60% sold out in four days. It is a great subwoofer, and even a better cause. Any Audioholics interested ?

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Keith Hancock - Your Paypal Transfer came over just fine. You are # 65 in the drawing - hope you WIN ! :)

F

FlashJim

Audiophyte
craigsub said:
Keith Hancock - Your Paypal Transfer came over just fine. You are # 65 in the drawing - hope you WIN ! :)
You should be getting a paypal payment from me today as well.

Jim

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
FlashJim said:
You should be getting a paypal payment from me today as well.

Jim
Jim, You are in, and the drawing is this Sunday, the 24th. Oh - You are # 67

Jaycan

Jaycan

Audioholic
Any more tickets available? I dont want to read through 17 pages of threads on this topic on axiomaudio.com to figure out how to do this. Seems like you guys should have that information on the first page.

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Jaycan said:
Any more tickets available? I dont want to read through 17 pages of threads on this topic on axiomaudio.com to figure out how to do this. Seems like you guys should have that information on the first page.
There are about 30 tickets available ... If you want to pay via PayPal the address is chasefin@adelphia.net :)

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
I entered, please let me know when payment has reached you. Thank you....

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
brian32672 said:
Thanks Craig :)
On behalf of the 50 families you fed for a day through the most efficient charity I know of, thank YOU - and everyone else who is participating ... :)

Jaycan

Jaycan

Audioholic
Just purchased 2 tickets through Paypal. What happens if you don't sell 100 tickets by the drawing deadline?

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Jaycan said:
Just purchased 2 tickets through Paypal. What happens if you don't sell 100 tickets by the drawing deadline?
There are a few people waiting to let others get a ticket before buying another. We will sell out before Sunday, I promise.

I am off to check e-mails for your entry ... :cool:

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Update - We are down to 20 tickets left, and two guys mentioned they were mailing checks in for 3 of those tickets....

And for those who don't know how 2nd Harvest does things, A long time ago, Food companies realized they were literally dumping millions of pounds of good food each year. Perhaps it was Orange Juice that was not "quite" to standards, or Corn Flakes which were slightly over cooked, and not able to be sold.

They offered up the food free, if someone would come get it. The 2nd Harvest Food Bank does just that. They hire trucks to pick up and distribute this food to Food Pantries all over the U.S. and Canada.

So ... The only cost is the actual delivery, which means each dollar received buys $17 worth of food - enough to feed a family of four for a day.

Last edited:
rikmeister

rikmeister

Audioholic
I think everyone should thank craig and others for their time to help some less

fortunate people. More people should get involved and help others remember you always get it back 10 fold.

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
We have sold out ... and Rikmeister, thanks. Maybe our boys in Happy Valley will go 10-2 this year ... :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis