Win a THX Ultra Certified Perlisten R210s Subwoofer ($4,995.00 value)

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Audioholics and our channel partner Dreamedia are proud to announce a truly unique Perlisten R210s Subwoofer Giveaway with Dreamedia-Perlisten Special Promo! One lucky winner will receive the incredible Perlisten R210s subwoofer ($4,995.00 value), while EVERYONE who registered for the contest will receive a special promotion from Perlisten & Dreamedia of potentially incalculable value. Just enter this contest for your special promo and chance(s) to WIN one serious THX Ultra Certified Perlisten R210s subwoofer that weights in at 97-lbs! Entry form found on the official Audioholics Contest page.

Entry is Always FREE!

Find the Contest Entry Widget our Contest Page.
<<ENTER The Perlisten R210s Subwoofer Giveaway Here!>>

The Audioholics Contest is a sweepstakes-style draw where a single prize winner is randomly selected at the end of the registration period: Thursday, November 30th, 2023 at 11:59pm EDT. Initial registration requires only your name and email for your chance to win while receiving the free Perlisten-Dreamedia special promo, just for registering! Audioholics Contests are always free to enter and NO shipping charges apply! Improve your chances to win using the entry form (below) to engage with Audioholics across the Internet, then earn even more chances to win by sharing this contest with friends. Send this Audioholics Contest to any fan of high-end audio you know, they can thank you later!

Audioholics Contests are limited to residents of the continental USA.

See the Audioholics Contest Rules Terms and Regulations sticky on the Contest Forum for details. By Entering this draw you agree to receive awesome newsletters from Audioholics and Dreamedia. Every registrant will receive their special promo from Perlisten and Dreamedia in an email from @Dreamedia after the winner has been drawn.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of email scams! Audioholics Contests are always FREE, from registration to shipping the prize. Nobody from Audioholics will attempt to contact any registrant until after registration has closed on Nov. 30th. At no time will you be required to pay any fee regarding this contest. So, watch your spam filters and keep an eye on your inbox during the first week of December because someone will contact YOU!
Perlisten: Luxury Audio Engineered to the Highest Industry Standards
Employing strict engineering principles with today’s leading-edge materials, every piece by Perlisten is built to measure at the highest industry standards. But you don’t have to take Perlisten’s word for it, every model the company makes is THX Certified, and it was a Perlisten loudspeaker that was first to achieve the THX Dominus Certification - the highest industry certification standard available! This is why Perlisten’s breathtaking modern speaker designs will take your breath away again, every time you turn on your music. That’s the Perlisten perceptual listening experience.

The Main Prize: Brand NEW Perlisten R210s Subwoofer ($4,995 Value)
Besides the special promo from Perlisten after the draw, one lucky winner will receive a truly awesome subwoofer known for its clean power, low distortion and nimble musicality. Perlisten calls the R210s the Audiophile’s choice for good reason.

Inside the R210s features glass fiber composite diaphragms, multiple aluminum shorting rings, massive magnets, multi-layer Nomex spiders and lightweight aluminum voice coil wire. The R210s interior takes performance to another level with Perlisten’s unique dual push-pull 10-inch driver system. The R210s 1300-Watt amplifier brings the slam while functions and safeties are controlled by a 48-bit DSP with 32-bit ARM M4 Cortex processor to bring reaction-time down to microseconds. Like all of Perlisten’s R-series subwoofers, the R210s gives you advanced controls with a 2.4” LCD touchscreen display.

r210s_hero_4-grill.jpegr210s_detail-Rear.jpeg

Perlisten R210s Specs
  • Alignment: Push-Pull, acoustic suspension Perlisten-Push-Pull.jpg
  • Amplifer: 1.3kW-rms short term
  • Display Interface: 2.4” LCD color touchscreen
  • App: iOS and Android
  • Processor: 32-bit ARM Cortex M4, double precision floating point math
  • DSP Engine: Ti DSP 48-bit data paths
  • Driver Compliment: (2)250mm, Glass fiber diaprhragm, +/-20mm linear excursion
  • THX EQ: 20-290Hz (-6dB) / 16-302Hz (-10dB)
  • Boost (Large Room) EQ: 16-290Hz (-6dB) / 14-302Hz (-10dB)
  • Cut (Small Room) EQ: 25-290Hz (-6dB) / 19-302Hz (-10dB)
  • Inputs: (2) Balanced XLR (2) Unbalanced RCA
  • Outputs: (2) Balanced XLR unbuffered (2) Unbalanced RCA unbuffered
  • Parametric EQ: 10-Band PEQ with 3 user-presets
  • Low Pass filter: Bypass, 30-160Hz, slope 6,12,18,24dB/oct
  • Phase: Variable 0-270°
  • Polarity: Normal / Inverted
  • Dimensions (HxWxD): 545 x 380 x 450mm / 21.5 x 15.0 x 17.7-inches
  • Weight: 44.0 kg (96.8 lbs.)
  • Certification: THX Dominus (4), THX Ultra (1)
  • Finish: Piano black
Entering The Audioholics Contest Here!
Get complete product details and see Gene and Perlisten CEO Dan Roemer discuss the R210s Subwoofer.
Good luck in the draw and enjoy the special promo from Dreamedia and Perlisten, use it well!

KEEP LISTENING!

Last edited:
-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Gents, thanks for the contest. I can only dream of winning this Beast. Wow.

I'd have a serious tussle with the WAF on this one at it's size and 97 pounds! But I'll fight the good fight if when I WIN :cool:

Just PM me with the details!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
I’m in and have got my fingers crossed.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Gents, thanks for the contest. I can only dream of winning this Beast. Wow.

I'd have a serious tussle with the WAF on this one at it's size and 97 pounds! But I'll fight the good fight if when I WIN :cool:

Just PM me with the details!
Do you have an address in the continental U.S. that you can apply from? I could use the address of a U.S. forum member but would they let me drive there and take that sub away or keep it for themselves? :D That's one hell of a prize.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Do you have an address in the continental U.S. that you can apply from? I could use the address of a U.S. forum member but would they let me drive there and take that sub away or keep it for themselves? :D That's one hell of a prize.
I sent you a PM yesterday, but I don't know if you saw it. My notifications have not been working for a week or more. I have checked my settings and they are all correct. Anybody else have this problem?

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I sent you a PM yesterday, but I don't know if you saw it. My notifications have not been working for a week or more. I have checked my settings and they are all correct. Anybody else have this problem?
No issues here, just away from the computer for a while.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I've entered every which way but Sunday! Whooo Eeeeee! Let's go!!!!!

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
I have a US address to ship it to. I got a green light from Gene if I took care of importing it into Canada. Now all have to do is win :p

F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
I would have entered but, since I don't use any of the social media sites, I have no way to respond to the verification. Good luck to all who could.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I must have won but you forgot to email or PM me! :eek:
Sorry Jim, they accidentally notified me that I was the winner. So I had to accept. I think you’ll get a soundbar for consolation prize! lol

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Ok, I must be a slow adult, do we know who the winner is?

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
The contest was extended one extra day to Dec.1st. They had a promo live stream that day but I have not seen a winner video on YouTube yet.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
The contest was extended one extra day to Dec.1st. They had a promo live stream that day but I have not seen a winner video on YouTube yet.
They are just figuring a way to surprise me :p

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Wayde randomly selected 2 separate winners who have not gotten back to us. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm.

J

Jsandman

Enthusiast
Wayde randomly selected 2 separate winners who have not gotten back to us. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm.
Hello Gene. I get a lot of junk email, but I have been searching and filtering through both my main inbox and my Junk and Spam Folders to no avail: has the email about the special Perlisten discount been sent out yet to all of the contest participants? Or will that not happen until a winner is chosen and that winner has accepted? (And can I still hope that I have a chance of winning at this point?)

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Gentlemen, we have our winner!

Jimmie J. from NM.

The first selection did ghost me so I wasted no time after the required 48-hrs selecting a new one who got back after one day. Gotta' check those spam folders after the contest closes.

So, not only does Jimmie get that dry warm weather down in NM this winter, he's adding the boom of a Perlisten sub. This giveaway gave me just a bit of envy, but a lot of happiness for the winner. Jimmie seems like a really good guy with a sense of humor and really appreciates audio.

Contrats, Jimmie!

WaydeR
Audioholics.com

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis