WIN a Pair of MartinLogan Motion XT F100 Speakers in Our New Year's Giveaway!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Audioholics! It's time for the first "We Review, You WIN it" giveaway of 2024. This New Year’s Giveaway showcases an award winner, Audioholics' Best Mid-Budget Tower Speaker of 2023. So, whether you're a 2-channels-and-beefy-amp music listener or more of a room-full-of-speakers-and-subs home theater aficionado - you DON’T want to miss our next eXTreme giveaway!

This Audioholics giveaway is sponsored by the fabled designers of some of the most innovative speakers, MartinLogan. At the top of its Motion line, MartinLogan calls it its eXTreme Series or the Motion XT and they're giving away the very pair that starred in a recent XT F100 review by Matthew Poes. “We Review it, You WIN it” Audioholics giveaways provides one winner the review pair of lightly-used but fully tested speakers that arrived brand new to Matthew for our review.

The winner of 2024’s inaugural Audioholics Giveaway will have a pair of these 76-lbs powerhouse speakers delivered to any address in the continental United States. As always, the giveaway is FREE, from entry to delivery, no charge will ever apply. Just fill out the form below and ONE lucky winner will receive this pair of MartinLogan Motion XT F100 loudspeakers.

Full details on Audioholics sweepstakes draws and the Motion XT F100 loudspeakers, include Matthew's review can be found on the main contest page. (click link below).

Enter Now to Win MartinLogan Motion XT F100
ML-F100s.jpg
ML-F100-height.jpeg
See the Audioholics Contest Rules Terms and Regulations sticky on the Contest Forum for all the details.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Audioholics Contest/Giveaways are always FREE, from registration to shipping of the prize. Nobody from Audioholics will attempt to contact any registrant until after registration has closed and at no time will you be required to pay a fee regarding an Audioholics Giveaway. So, watch your spam filters in case we attempt to contact YOU no sooner than the first week of February!

Further Details About MartinLogan Motion XT F100 Direct From the Source
► Read Matthew Poes's Full Review of the Prize: MartinLogan Motion XT F100
► Get Complete Product Details at MartingLogan: Motion XT F100

To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register on the official contest page with name/email to receive the Audioholics and MartinLogan email newsletters, earn optional points with additional engagement and recommendations.

2. Respond using the same email address if you are contacted as the winner.

Please Note: You will ONLY be contacted from an authentic ...@Audioholics.com email address AFTER the giveaway entry period ends, you may be contacted for verification of having entered an Audioholics Giveaway. Prize will be sent through Feb 2024.

* Don’t wait, the entry period ends Jan 31st, 2024 at 11:59 PM EST! Entries Limited to the continental United States only.

Good luck in the draw! Where would these speakers live in your home audio system if you won this prize?

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
A great giveaway to start the year! Entered, waiting and hoping for good news. Thanks.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Why limit it to US only? I understand that you can't offer free shipping worldwide, but I wouldn't mind paying the shipping for such package if I won :D

mrcapncaveman

mrcapncaveman

Audiophyte
Setting these up in my living room would be an awesome way to start the new year.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, signed up....but when I tried to add some credit for visiting the Audioholics FB page, it indicated:

This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with
a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
We have a confirmed WINNER of the Martin Logan Motion XT F100 Giveaway!
Evan Cramer from the great state of Missouri is going to be basking in the tones of these 6-driver 76-lb beasts of loudspeakers.
Congrats, Evan and thanks to everyone who registered.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Congrats Evan Cramer. I hope you enjoy them.

I just missed again - by that much!

Okay, I missed by a Mile. Actually about 2,200 miles. ;)

A

arnoldnashwel

Audiophyte
I've been following Matthew Poes's reviews for a while now, and his insights into the Motion XT F100 have only fueled my excitement. The blend of aesthetic elegance and acoustic excellence makes these speakers a coveted prize.
If fortune smiles upon me and I become the lucky winner, these speakers will find a cherished place in my living room, where they'll be the heart of my audio system. I look forward to the many evenings filled with music that touches the soul, thanks to the MartinLogan Motion XT F100.;)

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Maybe next time. Can always use another pair of speakers especially when the price is right - free!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
we had a 5:1 female uptick in entries to this contest in it's last week. Hopefully we can some more estrogen in our community of audio. Otherwise, a lot of husbands had their wives enter last minute to increase their odds ;)

S

SqeeksMcGee

Audiophyte
We have a confirmed WINNER of the Martin Logan Motion XT F100 Giveaway!
Evan Cramer from the great state of Missouri is going to be basking in the tones of these 6-driver 76-lb beasts of loudspeakers.
Congrats, Evan and thanks to everyone who registered.
Thank you Wayde, the rest of the Audioholics team, and Martin Logan! I look forward to hooking these beasts up. I'll report back with comparisons to my current speakers soon enough!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis