Wilson Audio TuneTot Bookshelf Speaker Small Size, BIG Price

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Wilson Audio’s new TuneTot monitor 2-way speaker features high-performance drivers in a compact cabinet to boldly go where no Wilson has gone before. From the bookshelf to the desktop, Wilson’s go-anywhere speaker is said to break the audiophile rules to work in the most hostile acoustical environments. But, does it also break the bank or is it a viable product in an already saturated category?

wilson-back.jpg

Read: Wilson Audio TuneTot Preview

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
It's nice to see Wilson has continued their distinguished tradition of making hideous looking speakers, even in the compact bookshelf format. I normally advocate that speakers should be used without grilles, but I will make an exception for these.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
New forum not allowing me to post links on my own website :mad:

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like a woofer from Scanspeak Revelator 15W family, perhaps just doped-up to make it shinier and a little stiffer cone. They're welcome to build whatever they want, but I think the only people buying them will be those who own Wilson full-range speakers and want similar on their desktop to show the depth of their pockets.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
They're welcome to build whatever they want, but I think the only people buying them will be those who own Wilson full-range speakers and want similar on their desktop to show the depth of their pockets.
Agreed, absurdly priced, homely looking .......... yeah, just another ugly duckling.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow! At $9800 a pair those things will fly off the store shelves! :p

led zed

led zed

Audiophyte
These are the kind of moves that have helped Wilson become the Maybach of Speakers. Hell, I have a huge thread on Facebook after posting a picture and link with cost. Brilliant marketing and free. No doubt they’ll be on all those lists in Forbes or Robb Report. Anyone clearing $100K net a month will want them in their office and replace their old McIntosh speakers that came with their MXA80 all in one desktop McSystem.
51441E93-6A06-4165-A7A5-B7C3D152DC62.jpeg

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
These are the kind of moves that have helped Wilson become the Maybach of Speakers. Hell, I have a huge thread on Facebook after posting a picture and link with cost. Brilliant marketing and free. No doubt they’ll be on all those lists in Forbes or Robb Report. Anyone clearing $100K net a month will want them in their office and replace their old McIntosh speakers that came with their MXA80 all in one desktop McSystem.View attachment 24266
I work in hedge funds and other high end money management firms in NYC . My work in IT pretty much guarantee that sooner or later i get to visit all three letter officers and their offices. Making 100k/week is not uncommon there. Yet to see one Mac or Wilson system in their offices.

Last edited:
charmerci

charmerci

Audioholic
I work in hedge funds and other high end money management firms in NYC . My work in IT pretty much guarantee that sooner or later i get to visit all three letter officers and their offices. Making 100k/week ia not uncommon there. Yes to see one Mac or Wilson system in their offices.
Gosh, is there any way you could get someone to send a measly 250/week my way? They'd never notice and I'd be eternally grateful to you!

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I work in hedge funds and other high end money management firms in NYC . My work in IT pretty much guarantee that sooner or later i get to visit all three letter officers and their offices. Making 100k/week ia not uncommon there. Yes to see one Mac or Wilson system in their offices.
I think at that point a donation to charity might not be a bad idea.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Gosh, is there any way you could get someone to send a measly 250/week my way? They'd never notice and I'd be eternally grateful to you!
Ha, I didn't said I'm making anywhere nearly that much. My salary is much more humble and inline with my peers.
I think at that point a donation to charity might not be a bad idea.
I think these people do, least to taxes reduction to some degree.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis