Will denon avr-x6700h pair well with SVS Prime tower surround sound system?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Unless you’re getting an exceptional deal on the SVS speakers, there are other speaker brands that I would look at. Salk, Ascend, KEF, Revel are some good options to consider.
Tell me what Salk Speaker competes with the SVS's at its Price Point??? Or the Ascends? Or the Revels???

C

Coolravicool

Junior Audioholic
My experience with SVS has been very good. They have very good customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

thebrieze

Junior Audioholic
Tell me what Salk Speaker competes with the SVS's at its Price Point??? Or the Ascends? Or the Revels???
I’m not saying they compete at the price point. I’ve heard the SVS speakers a few times and they are very good speakers for the price.

I’m suggesting spending proportionally more of the available budget on better speakers - even if at a higher price point. I updated my post to make that recommendation clearer.

People typically upgrade their speakers every 20-30 years and the receiver every 5-7 years (due to technology obsolescence). More $$ towards the speakers now will pay off over the long term and will yield higher sonic benefits. The same $$ used to step up from a 3600 to a 6700 will yield almost zero sonic benefit. Unless you need the extra processing channels

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis