Pick the winners for this weekends games

• Total voters
MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
The wildcard weekend winners will be.... Steelers over the bengals, NE over Jax, Wash over Bucs (I hope not but that's my pic) and NYG over Carolina.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
MacManNM said:
The wildcard weekend winners will be.... Steelers over the bengals, NE over Jax, Wash over Bucs (I hope not but that's my pic) and NYG over Carolina.
I'm in complete agreement. Except for the fact I hope the 'skins stomp the Bucs.

majorloser

majorloser

GO GIANTS

and "GO BUCS" (got to cheer for one Florida team)

Last edited by a moderator:
racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
This may be the least excited I've ever been for the playoffs since I started watching the NFL. None of these matchups seem that interesting to me. That probably won't stop me from watching, though :p .

I went with the Steelers, the Patriots, the Bucs, and the Panthers. I can easily see all my guesses being wrong.

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
MacManNM said:
I agree except I picked Jax over NE. It's the Championship games that are the best, not the Wild Card or Superbowl games. Go Steelers and Giants!

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
Duffinator said:
I agree except I picked Jax over NE. It's the Championship games that are the best, not the Wild Card or Superbowl games. Go Steelers and Giants!
Well, I see the Steelers vs NE for the championship game. I'm hoping Da Bears go all the way, because I'd love to see a Steelers and Bears SB.

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
Ok 3 out of 4 aint too bad. next week? Anyone have any insight?

majorloser

majorloser

Not me..........I'll be in the corner crying over my beer. :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis