billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks men

me and the wife have an appointment March 6th, for picking out our new home decor. Albeit I would love granite and hardwood floors the builder charges WAY TO MUCH!! Our main focus will be on kitchen cabinets IMO they are the biggest asset in your home. Besides I'll do the hardfloor myself and with the money saved the granite will pay for itself. :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Now you tell me, 14 years too late :D
Don't think it was an option back then.

It's nice. Can't scratch it, unless you are using diamond blades. It won't burn or stain. It's not porous so there's no bacteria buildup like with granite. Just be careful not to drop a glass or a plate on it. They don't stand a chance.:rolleyes:

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I setup a 5.1 system for an ex girlfriend of mine, who just absolutely loves her system. It's a very basic system, but she thinks it just sounds fantastic, and she absolutely loves the bass... she loves the loud low rumbly bass. Maybe I should get back with her, she's pretty awesome, and I don't think I would ever have a problem convincing her to get good home theater stuff if we ever ended up getting married. She loves the huge screen and projector idea, and wants one of her own after seeing the one my friend, and my room mate has. I will eventually get one someday, but until then I'll just have to settle for what I have now, which really isn't all that bad.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis