Why are republicans such scum to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
LOL so private collections are fine in your world? Let me collect something from you, dimwit.
Personally, I think Biden who is suffering from dementia represents an idiot like you down to the T. Not everyone lives in your faggotty ass faggot bubble.

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Personally, I think Biden who is suffering from dementia represents an idiot like you down to the T. Not everyone lives in your faggotty ass faggot bubble.
Fagotty ass faggot bubble? The late 80's called they want their idiot back which is you.
I wouldn't talk about dementia big boy, trump is as dumb as a stump and can't pronounce half the words in the English language.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
Fagotty ass faggot bubble? The late 80's called they want their idiot back which is you.
I wouldn't talk about dementia big boy, trump is as dumb as a stump and can't pronounce half the words in the English language.

Meh, goes back long before then. Many have burned w/ a faggot before them at their feet.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Meh, goes back long before then. Many have burned w/ a faggot before them at their feet.
"faggoty ass fagot" is some sentence. I'd suggest sorting your issues.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
How old are you? 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis