Who Doesn't Like Free? Thread.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Rocket man and various movies is streaming for free on the sling app.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I got over free $200 worth of meat (Omaha steaks) for Labor day just by giving a storage vendor 30 minutes to listen to their sales pitch. Beat that.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I got over free $200 worth of meat (Omaha steaks) for Labor day just by giving a storage vendor 30 minutes to listen to their sales pitch. Beat that.
What did you think of them? I have not been impressed by their food. I received steaks from Snake River Farms for my birthday and they were really good.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
What did you think of them? I have not been impressed by their food. I received steaks from Snake River Farms for my birthday and they were really good.
Haven't touched the steak just yet, but wagyu burgers (I jittering from anger just typing it, chopping to pieces a Waygu beef should be a criminal offense) were decent, better than typical Costco stuff.
That said so-called "Omaha" Steaks is actually located in Newark, NJ so I won't put too much into their claims.

I'd personally won't shop there as it's too expensive for me, Costco meats are famously great value.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis