Which mode would you recommend? - Toppings D50

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
So this came in the mail from China the other day. :) Seems like the build quality is solid and it's surprisingly heavy for such a small device. I have two question for you guys:

#1. Unfortunately the display did not update with the specs of the music I was listening to. Maybe I was dong something wrong? I was using VLC -> "audio device" set to the "D50" -> The DAC displayed the sample rate as 44.1hz - 32bit - really the Pink Floyd track was 96hz & 24 bit audio.

IMG_1611.jpg

#2 Which mode would you recommend? I just left it at default- mode 1. There're dose not seem to be a direct mode. I only know what brick-wall does and I'd imagine that would not be the best thing to do for music. Fyi, the was the only part of the instructions that was an English :mad:.

unnamed copy.jpg

Attachments

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
So this came in the mail from China the other day. :) Seems like the build quality is solid and it's surprisingly heavy for such a small device. I have two question for you guys:

#1. Unfortunately the display did not update with the specs of the music I was listening to. Maybe I was dong something wrong? I was using VLC -> "audio device" set to the "D50" -> The DAC displayed the sample rate as 44.1hz - 32bit - really the Pink Floyd track was 96hz & 24 bit audio.

View attachment 24511

#2 Which mode would you recommend? I just left it at default- mode 1. There're dose not seem to be a direct mode. I only know what brick-wall does and I'd imagine that would not be the best thing to do for music. Fyi, the was the only part of the instructions that was an English :mad:.

View attachment 24509
I have had luck on YouTube finding videos for various items that had instructions only in Chinese.

It is worth a shot to search YouTube to see if anyone has posted tutorial vids.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I have had luck on YouTube finding videos for various items that had instructions only in Chinese.

It is worth a shot to search YouTube to see if anyone has posted tutorial vids.
I've already tried, i guess it might be a long shot to assume you can translate this for me ;) JK

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis