Which A/V receiver will -

L

Ltsft

Audiophyte
Thanks! Got it installed last night. Really impressed with the unit (other than the beyond stupid speaker wire terminals) It is plenty loud enough and i think it will be everything i need and a bunch that i don't but it is nice to have options for future possible changes in setup. I was also able to remove the separate tuner and power amp units to simplify things and eliminate a bunch of cables, which makes me very happy.
Thanks again for all the advice!

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks! Got it installed last night. Really impressed with the unit (other than the beyond stupid speaker wire terminals) It is plenty loud enough and i think it will be everything i need and a bunch that i don't but it is nice to have options for future possible changes in setup. I was also able to remove the separate tuner and power amp units to simplify things and eliminate a bunch of cables, which makes me very happy.
Thanks again for all the advice!
Congrats, less cluttered, simpler look seem to help sound quality.

I would put an Infinity fan on top. It cost about $10, and is quiet on the slowest setting. The build in fans don't come on until the unit gets too hot imo..

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis