Where's Mazer Steven?

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Steven I hope you're only absent because the new job is working out. 24/7 or something? Earth to Mazer Earth to Mazer come in Mazer:D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Ninja are stealthy. Mazer will be seen when he wants to be seen.:cool:

On the other hand, I hope everything's OK and that we'll be hearing from him soon.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Yup, I posted about his absence a few weeks ago, he told me his new job was slammin', he was very busy and he was going to try get online as soon as he could. It's not the same without The King Of Graphics around, I've also noticed The Major has been seen a bit lax at showing up, what gives?

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
New job huh? I just assumed he did something in the tax business and this is his busy season.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Wrong Brevardian. That would be me. Mazer's profession is sales manager at car dealerships. If you have questions concerning purchasing autos mazer is definitely the man to talk to for guidance.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
All of the above, or he's curled up somewhere with a bottle of The Green Fairy.:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Now that I think about it, he does remind me of a used car dealer:eek:
Wrong Brevardian. That would be me. Mazer's profession is sales manager at car dealerships. If you have questions concerning purchasing autos mazer is definitely the man to talk to for guidance.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Ok, I'm freaked now!:eek:
Yeah, kinda like a bad car wreck ain't it.
Can't stop lookin' at it.
Looks like my exwife when we first met. Trust me. since then, the years have not been kind.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like my exwife when we first met. Trust me. since then, the years have not been kind.
Gives me the creeps just looking at that shot!:eek:

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
the fact that mazer hasn't retaliated with a million gif shots after tomorrow's gif means he's really missing in action ...

where are you steven?

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
the fact that mazer hasn't retaliated with a million gif shots after tomorrow's gif means he's really missing in action ...

where are you steven?
He's got to be putting in looooong hours.:rolleyes:

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
I got a PM from Mazer on March 6th, so I know he's still alive :)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Hey! We were married to the same ex-wife?! ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis