Where is that review?

C

clouso

Banned
So...we are waiting...well i am waiting at least...even if im sure i will not be desapointed with your review....im sure this HSU sub will kick some *** in commercial subs...........thats what i feel..lol

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
So...we are waiting...well i am waiting at least...even if im sure i will not be desapointed with your review....im sure this HSU sub will kick some *** in commercial subs...........thats what i feel..lol
When do you expect to receive your sub? Untill I received my sub...I treated my tracking number like my new best friend:D. I'm sure you can't wait. As for the upcoming review on the Hsu...in my humble opinion it will rank between the Rythmik & Svs in max output mode and is the least expensive of that group which is a very good thing. Even if I could attain those levels, who really listens at those insane numbers.... :eek:

C

clouso

Banned
When do you expect to receive your sub? Untill I received my sub...I treated my tracking number like my new best friend:D. I'm sure you can't wait. As for the upcoming review on the Hsu...in my humble opinion it will rank between the Rythmik & Svs in max output mode and is the least expensive of that group which is a very good thing. Even if I could attain those levels, who really listens at those insane numbers.... :eek:
according to my tracking number i should get it tomorrow...but the damn snow storm should slower everything....the fedex guy can take his time i dont want him to have a crash lol......so when you say between the rythmik and the SVS thats mean it would have more output then the svs but a lil less then the rythmyk?.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
according to my tracking number i should get it tomorrow...but the damn snow storm should slower everything....the fedex guy can take his time i dont want him to have a crash lol......so when you say between the rythmik and the SVS thats mean it would have more output then the svs but a lil less then the rythmyk?.
I'm only guessing..but... yes:eek:. Being a 15" should really help in that respect and I've seen some numbers over at AVS comparing the hsu and it wasn't that far off the pb13...I believe. That is how I based this subjective and unqualified opinion...lol. Beside anything even remotely close to the other two is purdy good...in my book.;):)

C

clouso

Banned
I'm only guessing..but... yes:eek:. Being a 15" should really help in that respect and I've seen some numbers over at AVS comparing the hsu and it wasn't that far off the pb13...I believe. That is how I based this subjective and unqualified opinion...lol. Beside anything even remotely close to the other two is purdy good...in my book.;):)
well the most important thing is it will have a lot..lot..lot more output then my beloved sub12....and i really love the fact that i can seal it if i want....

G

gajenn

Audioholic Intern
also wondering where that review is,been waiting way to long.....

D

Digi

Audioholic Intern
Mine will hopefully be coming after this weekend. I have to be there to do it :) and get that dang sub working...

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
well the most important thing is it will have a lot..lot..lot more output then my beloved sub12....and i really love the fact that i can seal it if i want....
Just having those various tunning modes I think you'll tinker but in the end you'll use either EQ2 sealed or fully open for maxium spl because you like it loud. Considering it's a ported design I reckon you'll love running that sub open once you get a taste...;).
Just my 2 cents....:D

Last edited:
C

clouso

Banned
Just having those various tunning modes but I think you'll tinker but in the end you'll use either EQ2 sealed or fully open for maxium spl. Considering it's a ported design I reckon you'll love running that sub open once you get a taste...;).
Just my 2 cents....:D
well of course it will depends on the resutls and testings but to me the one i would prefer in a perfect worl would be the 1 port EQ2...cause i like to listen at loud volumes and i also love deep extension......but also it will depend on the Q control..........i calculated it and in fact its at least 16 tunings we can make that sub including the Q control....

R

RipcordAFF

Audioholic Intern
It's up now....and not very complimentary....:(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis