TechHDS

Audioholic General
I really hope they perfect hologram:D, like the hologram deck on the Star Trek Enterprise:cool:. Now that is something to look forward to having in your home one day.:D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's what I was getting at. Once 8K sets are really commonly available, 4K will start to drop in price despite the fact that most have not made the 4K leap even. Most who have bought 4K sets aren't even viewing 4K content... Not like there will be 8K content soon anyway.

I saw Bladerunner 2049 on an 8K laser projector and it was impressive, but I don't expect to get that same effect at home.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just bought (2) Sony 4k TVs, a 43 inch 720 and a 65 inch 850. Reason for buying was my wife just wanted a TV on living room wall and a 65 inch smart TV was deemed appropriate for desired internet channels delivered by Wi-Fi. Second set, the 43 inch model, was bought specifically for need of biggest display that could fit a den cabinet. At any rate, I did not buy because I was looking for 4k, just wanted TVs to accommodate lifestyle, with good value for the money. In other words, we all have somewhat peculiar needs which can either be satisfied with what is out there today or cannot be satisfied with what is out there today. If you can't find what you want, of course, you wait or settle for less if need for product is paramount; but, if you can find what you're looking for, what would be the point of waiting? There is none. Enjoy life today! Don't be silly with constipation, procrastination, or paralysis.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis