What's your weather like?

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
It has been unusually warm the last two days with temperatures in the mid eighties (28 c). This is just March with May temperatures. The pollen is everywhere.:mad: So far not much of a spring.

I guess the north should be starting to thaw out by now. Hopefully there will be one or two more cold fronts coming down before the sun works us over until November.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Heat miser

AHH the problems of southern living....us northerners are ready for the sun. It is 40 right now in Annapolis MD......

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
It has been unusually warm the last two days with temperatures in the mid eighties (28 c). This is just March with May temperatures. The pollen is everywhere.:mad: So far not much of a spring.

I guess the north should be starting to thaw out by now. Hopefully there will be one or two more cold fronts coming down before the sun works us over until November.
are the love bugs out yet up north your way?

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
No, love bugs hit in May and again in September for 2-3 weeks each cycle.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
75, cloudless, a bit of wind, but otherwise perfect.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Mid 20's, low 30's here in the Detroit area the last couple of days. We're supposed to get into the low-mid 40's soon. Personally, I can't wait. I am sooooo tired of winter.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Mid 20's, low 30's here in the Detroit area the last couple of days. We're supposed to get into the low-mid 40's soon. Personally, I can't wait. I am sooooo tired of winter.
Come on down, we've had summer since........well, last summer.:D:D

holden_stroker

holden_stroker

Junior Audioholic
40+ C here everyday of the week, no clouds, no rain, sometimes lots of wind. nearing the end of summer here and this is the usual weather for us in australia :)

thats 100-110+ for those back in the old days - or other countries :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Come on down, we've had summer since........well, last summer.:D:D
Summer? What's that? It sounds familiar, but it seems to have slipped my vocabulary at the moment. 24 degrees on my way home this morning. Brrr.

40+ C here everyday of the week, no clouds, no rain, sometimes lots of wind. nearing the end of summer here and this is the usual weather for us in australia :)

thats 100-110+ for those back in the old days - or other countries :p
Maybe I should emigrate to Australia. The weather sounds perfect to me. I could probably support myself by teaching American as a second language.;)

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Right now, Weatherbug on my computer screen reports a brisk 64 degrees with partly cloudy skies - a typical Florida March morning. Good day to suck horribly at golf, if I wasn't working. :D

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
This weekend was sunny but a bit chilly, with a lot of wind. Today we are supposed to get a big thunderstorm. After that, it is supposed to be nice (at least for a while.)

holden_stroker

holden_stroker

Junior Audioholic
Maybe I should emigrate to Australia. The weather sounds perfect to me. I could probably support myself by teaching American as a second language.;)
i just wish it would ran.. we have some beautiful in lands lakes and water feature s and the entire lot of them have dried up :(

fun to ride the motor bikes across but shocking to sit and look at.. completely barron.. :( just gotta keep praying about it and one day the heavens will open for us down here!!

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
A steady gentle snow all afternoon. Beautiful Benedict Lake is still covered shore to shore, with a thick blanket of white snow.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Only a hardy northern plainsman could describe steady snow as gentle. Brrr:D

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Are you anywhere near Lake Wobegon?
As you know lake Wobegon is fictitious. However there are 10,000 or so Lake Wobegons in Minnesota Lakes country. Lake Benedict is part of the Leech Lake system. The Benedict river leads right into Leech lake. We have about 380 miles of shoreline to explore. At the moment it's all covered with about three and half feet of ice. Grumpy Old Men was filmed on Walker Bay Leech Lake, about a 20 min boat run from my place.

I will let you know when the ice goes off. Last year it was April 23. This year the lake froze hard shore to shore November 30.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis