What's The Funniest Thing You Ever Saw In A Movie

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
I did a search and came up with nada in these threads/forums, so here goes. What is the funniest scene you ever saw in a movie. I'm talking ROTF, soil yourself, can't breath funny. If its a dvd, please add the scene number.

Since I do not have these on dvd I'll just describe them.

Naked Gun I: Where Dreben (Nielsen) goes to the bathroom during the news conference but forgets to remove the wireless mic.

The Spy Who Shagged Me: When Powers and the Heather Graham character are in the tent on Dr Evil's island and it appears that she is pulling things out of his @$$.

The Hubcap Thief: The whole thirty seconds of the movie (Al Frankens first writing effort for SNL)

Last edited:
Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Any scene from Airplane!
The one that pops into my head is June Cleaver (Barbara Billingsley) talking Jive. "excuse me. I speak jive"

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
It's FRONKenstein!

Any scene with Marty Feldman or Joe Boyle.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
The bathroom scene in Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd goes into Mary's bathroom and he starts to blow it up, then she tells him that the toilet is broke. I died laughing when I first saw that.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Matt Dillon's "Mongo" speech in Something About Mary. I literally had tears coming down.

The Bugs Bunny scene in Stewie Griffin, The Untold Story. Amazingly disturbing scene, but once I got over the shock of seeing Bugs brutally murdered by Elmer I laughed for about a minute straight.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Uncle ****er song on the Southpark movie. SO many lines in that movie...that can't be mentioned here.

About half of Tommy Boy :D

That bathroom scene in Dumb & Dumber definitely had me rolling too.

HookedOnSound

HookedOnSound

Full Audioholic
I have to vote for National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

When Chevy Chase rips down the hill on the spray-coated saucer! Oh man, I was crying!

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
The love scene in the movie Team America: World Peace

I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to faint!!!

B

Brandst

Junior Audioholic
Orgazmo where T-Rex comes in and tells Orgazmo "You're gonna make me ***, or I'm gonna kick your butt!". I totally lost it for like five minutes after that scene, my wife heard me on the other side of the house and had to come see what I was dyin from.

Steve

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Harold & Kumar go to White Castle. In the beginning when Kumar gets caught butt naked in front of a mirror trimming his pubes with Harold's nose hair clippers and finishes by telling him it's a good thing he didn't see him a few minutes earlier cutting his @$$ hair with them.

Also, lots of scenes from Not Another Teen Movie.

Jeff

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
1.)All of Team America (seen it so many times its like purgatory now :rolleyes: )

2.)All of Stewie Griffin: The untold Story

3.)All of the southpark movie

4.)All of 40 year old virgin

5.)National lampoons Van Wilder

When I think of more, I will add them.

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
There's Something About Marry - the zipper scene and the "hair gel" scene.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Just about all of the original In-Laws. God, that remake was absolute garbage.

C

cmusic

Junior Audioholic
All of Blazing Saddles, mostly when Mongo punches the horse out. I've watched that movie many times and still laugh every time. I've even watched the horse punch out scene frame by frame and noticed the horse rider pulling the horse head back at the exact time Mongo's fist almost hits the horse's mouth. I wonder how much the animal trainer had to work with the horse to film that scene. The role of the sheriff was supposed to go to Richard Pryor, but he took a screenplay credit instead. One thing is for sure, a movie like that would never get made today.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
All of the Mel Brooks films have at least a few things in them that were damn funny. History of the World Part 1, Spaceballs, Young Frankenstien, etc...

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
Dumb and Dumber...
The snowball to the face...

When I see that scene, I about fall off the couch.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
since "something about mary" has been mentioned a lot ...

i will have to say BRUCE ALMIGHTY: newscaster scene

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis