whatever is said in the steam vent stays here right?

which do you prefer?

• Total voters
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
instead of fighting about politics and religion ...

big jugs or normal jugs?

i mean sure ... big jugs look nice but aside from looking at them, what else?

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
mike c said:
instead of fighting about politics and religion ...

big jugs or normal jugs?

i mean sure ... big jugs look nice but aside from looking at them, what else?
Yes of course, big jugs look nice...but aside from looking at them, I also always wonder what's in them (don't ask me to read my biology textbook again!)...So, again..big jugs are nicer...:D

muncybob

muncybob

Audioholic
Big jugs have gravity working against them over time......but any jugs are fine by me!:D

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
I prefer the bigger jugs. But I also enjoy the bigger ladies.

Visible ribcage above the jugs is yucky.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Now were talkin'

Yes/both/natural/fake/whatever!!!:D

I voted normal.

So why are my wifes 36D:confused:

C

claudermilk

Full Audioholic
LOL OK, this is a seriously loaded thread. I'm odd I guess--I don't subscribe to the bigger is better attitude that permeates society today. I think more in terms of 1) anything more than a handful or so is wasted & 2) what is done with them is more important than how big they are. :eek:

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
claudermilk said:
2) what is done with them is more important than how big they are. :eek:

I can think of ALOT of creative options to do with them.:) Maybe someone should start another thread!

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
i like em about the size of a truck tire & flat as a mushy pancake with them big ole areola's the size of hamburger buns,oh i cant forget the inverted nips too:eek:

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
I'm gonna go with whatever is proportional to the woman's body. I really dislike women with implants. If your self-esteem is tied to how many people ogle you from day to day, then you need to get your priorities in order in my opinion.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
STRONGBADF1 said:
Yes/both/natural/fake/whatever!!!:D
I'll second that one... All of the above :) Fake is OK as long as they don't look ridiculous or feel like they were shoehorned in there.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
He has the ability to remove the evidence though...deus ex machina

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
im back, you see I was wondering if I should get the 1 litre water jugs or the 2 litre water jugs for my weekly excercise ... uh, what are you guys talking about?

kidding kidding. annunaki, your call ... no hard feelings, whichever way the pendulum swings. (if inappropriate, delete away)

i just find that the law of diminishing returns apply to this very appropriately.

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I voted normal... I've never liked bigger ones, but that's life! :)

~Chuck

bobbydigital

bobbydigital

Junior Audioholic
I usually take em' any way I can get em', I dunno about you guys. I voted normal but I like the motto "variety is the spice of life"

Johnny Canuck

Johnny Canuck

Banned
What's wrong with implants? My girlfriend got some a year ago and I love them. She only had light switches before so you can see why i am so happy. To her they are "clothing accessories" and frankly, I ogle at them. They aren't pam Anderson huge and if you didn't know her, you wouldn't be able to tell. She can and that's all that matters. To each their own and if it makes somebody feel better, go for it!

JC.

Last edited:
mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
we forgot to define large and normal ...

normal for me ... ranging from jennifer aniston to scarlett johansson?

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
I can't vote because "large" means very different things to people. large like a D cup, or large like surgically enhanced FF cups?

But It just so happens I was at a Mardi Gras party this Saturday. Women with "healthy" physiques and good sized jugs collected the most necklace-beads (at the end of the night, she with the most necklaces won everybodys covercharge), the overly-thin girls with the smaller jugs were all collecting pity wristband beads (worth nothing).

God damn that was a great party. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis