What VINYL ONLY Are Ya Listening To? Thread! ;)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I listened to this on vinyl yesterday. Highly recommend this for all you blues fans out there. This is his debut album. Both Buddy Guy and Keb Mo hold him in high regard. This album's production is top notch too.

Here's a review

I watch his concert on youtube last month. He's amazing live. I'll pick this up one day.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Trio Los Pancho's Epoca De Oro(Gold Records). Columbia Released in 1962. Formed in NYC in 1944. These guys were Mexico's biggest act back in the 40s-60's. They joined Eydie Gorme on various albums and they we're in over 50 movies. Countless singers have covered their songs including Julio Iglesias, Luis Miguel, Jose Feliciano and many others.
Thrift lucky find.
IMG_20201223_174356.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Switched to the living room. Frank Sinatra Strangers in the night. Released in 1966. Conducted by Nelson Riddle. Good condition and sound is great. I found this and like 10 other Sinatra LPs.
Thrift lucky find.
IMG_20201223_183515.jpg

Sinatra and Riddle.
GettyImages-463585970.jpg

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Will outlast me!
Indeed; had two of em when I was a mobile DJ years ago. Kicking myself for selling them. Now I'm using a wannabe Audio-Technica AT-LP120, but it gets the job done...

Not my personal pic:

1608790234802.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis