What VINYL ONLY Are Ya Listening To? Thread! ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thank you. I'm using an Ortofon Black
I'm jealous. I'm only running a 1999 REGA Planar 3 with a LP Gear (Audio Technica) elliptical stylus. Still ok since I usually listen to CDs or my WIIM Pro Plus streamer. Anyway, what year did that Oracle come out? Kinda always wanted an Oracle but didn't want to spend the $$.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm jealous. I'm only running a 1999 REGA Planar 3 with a LP Gear (Audio Technica) elliptical stylus. Still ok since I usually listen to CDs or my WIIM Pro Plus streamer. Anyway, what year did that Oracle come out? Kinda always wanted an Oracle but didn't want to spend the $$.
Its a Delphi Mark IV produced from 1989-1996. I bought it used and it was still plenty expensive for me. The Rega Planar 3 is a very good table so I wouldn't say "only" :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Its a Delphi Mark IV produced from 1989-1996. I bought it used and it was still plenty expensive for me. The Rega Planar 3 is a very good table so I wouldn't say "only" :)
Yeah, I get that. I purchased it reserviced from a REGA dealer and it's probably my last TT. I'm very happy with it. I generally prefer streaming and CDs these days. Still sounds great though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis