Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Ok guys as you know I currently have a set of Canton LE 170's wich I love but, I obiously want to get a center now and heres my problem. Though I do love the Cantons before I go and buy the matching center is there something that youd all recomend that would be a good improvement? The reason I ask is cause Im never happy with what I have (I know I just said I love the speakers you know what I mean) If I got new fronts and a center Id use the Cantons I have now for a nice lil Stereo set up because thats what there great for. Dont get me wrong they sound amazing in the HT but I think there more aimed at Music. Another reason is I like to have everything the same i.e. all speakers the same manufaturer and Canton dosent make ant Dipole or Bipole surounds. Should that make a difference or are well placed direct speakers just as good? Well as always any info/input is welcome and apreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
Soi does this mean I should shut up and be happy with what I have and just finish it off :p

Sean

av-man

av-man

Audioholic
Sorry Rowdy,
I have never heard tha cantons but If you like them why change? Does canton have a matching center? If not thats the only reason I would think about it.
I have a question for you though. How do you like the Blue Jeen cables?

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
The Cantons sound very good and they have a matching center wich if I dont think I can improve without spending a small fortune Ill be buying soon. The main reaqson for asking is I know that Speakers a one of if not the most major componet in a system and I was wondering if I could do better without spending a ton like I said. As far as the cables go I love them. I cant see a way you could beat them for the price. I used to have Monster for (well everything) my Componet from the DVD player to the TV and just changing to the BJC Componet which was doubble the length I noticed a big difference in picture quality. Now the bigger deal with that is I could see me seeing something cause I watch my system all the time and pay very close attention but almost everyone who saw a movie before and after said It looked a lot better. Well Thanks for the reply and keep em coming.

Thanks,
Sean

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis