What Kinect games are you getting?

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
No game has been able to sell me on the kinect, yet. It would take a really good one to do so.

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
Ah man I thought the 24 hours of no responses to the question was an excellent answer...:)

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
I'm going to buy ANIMALS...That way I can play with my rendered pet tiger! It will be nice to have a friend :D

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
None so far but I haven't used my 360 too much lately.

Eventually I'd like to upgrade to the newer 360. My older 20gb (with HDMI) just doesn't have the space and the newer ones with 250gb are also quieter, which is nice.

Whenever I make that upgrade I might get the bundle with the Kinect. I'm hearing some very good things about it from friends. One has a PS3 with move and says the Kinect is better and that the dance game is incredibly good. I remain rather skeptical I suppose but of all the motion based input devices I think Kinect is the most interesting and could have the biggest impact in the long run as opposed to waggling a controller.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The kinect works very well, but the games are somewhat lame so far. I am sure that will change. The move is much more accurate and there are at least a few good game already.

Kinect doesn't have this :D :

B

Blaine

Audiophyte
kinect sensor is not that entertaining , and the games through it are not that fun to play , as mostly said it is a build for kids :D

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
Bought my son the Kinect for Christmas. It's a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I'm actually impressed. Its great for the family. Make sure you have enough room...the more room the merrier.

D

DaJuice

Audioholic Intern
Wish they had the Kinect out last Christmas. Instead I bought my 4 year old son a Wii and he was playing without the wrist strap and throw the remote at my wife's new 46" Mitsu. :mad:

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
Что за ссылка? Я по ней перешел, там только новогоднюю Елку создать можно В чем прикол? tinyurl com/2543ux3]tinyurl com/2543ux3
If your gonna spam you should at least translate the spam...

If anyone else would like to know the spam that doesn't read Russian here is what babblefish says.

What kind of reference? I passed on it, there is only a Christmas tree can create a What's the catch?

D

DaJuice

Audioholic Intern
Что за ссылка? Я по ней перешел, там только новогоднюю Елку создать можно В чем прикол? tinyurl com/2543ux3]tinyurl com/2543ux3
Huh :confused:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis