What happened to the marriage poll threads?

J

JaceTheAce

Audioholic
There were two on here, but I assumed maybe they got too heated and were removed.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yeah.... I think I killed it.

Sorry, I'm the bad guy.:(

B

BostonMark

Audioholic
I say good riddance

I was surprised how heated they were. I enjoy arguing about subwoofers better anyway!

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
What, arguing about the pros and cons of marriages?

People actually have heated opinions on this topic? Gosh, I always thought this kind of thing is pretty routine, it's like, you were born, you went to school, you get a job, you get married, you raise a bunch of kids, you go into retirement, and finally you just kinda of drop off the face of this earth. I always thought life was pretty straight forward.

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
Them damn gays!!!!!! Whoever disagrees I'm gonna punch right in the nose!!!

kidding...kidding...kidding;)

J

JaceTheAce

Audioholic
ironlung said:
Them damn gays!!!!!! Whoever disagrees I'm gonna punch right in the nose!!!

kidding...kidding...kidding;)
You never know who is "one of the others" on this board :eek: :D :D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Rock&Roll Ninja said:
Yeah.... I think I killed it.

Sorry, I'm the bad guy.:(
No bad guys here. Just good guys with a good,albeit late,decision.:)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Craig is having troubles getting on the forum. He sent me an Email and thinks its a mod. Clint and Gene spoke with him and said they didn't know.

C'mon on, come clean mods.

SheepStar

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Sheep said:
Craig is having troubles getting on the forum. He sent me an Email and thinks its a mod. Clint and Gene spoke with him and said they didn't know.

C'mon on, come clean mods.

SheepStar
Well I must come clean as well.The "what is fair " thread was in support of him.It was more then one member who created that mess:)

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
I still saw it a couple of days ago...I think;) . Why can't the mod just lock it, instead of removing it all along? It can make a good read though. I only read couple of pages.:mad:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Why you ask

because one member took it upon himself to bring race into into this already explosive thread.So CLINT closed and deleted it.Read post 3 as to his decision.

Last edited:
M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, some folks just have to take things too personally sometimes.

Given it got that way in the thread about the Eid postage stamp as well. People PMing other people, saying nasty things, etc. Pretty much I got the gist that some people think islam=terrorist....nice example of prejudice there....something our country was founded to get away from...religious prejudice.

I just find it sad how so many people lose scope of what this country was supposed to be about, and instead want to make it what they want it to be about. The ideals this nation was founded on may not be appealing to us in certain situations, but must be upheld, so that the tables may not be turned againt YOU in the future. This is why many of my opinions may not be popular...I do expect that we do treat everyone fairly, and show no prejudice, because I expect to be treated in the same way.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis