What game are you most looking forward to in '08?

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
For me I have to say unequivocally, Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway. I actually enjoy this series much more than the (WW II) COD series. Don't get me wrong, I love COD 4 as a standalone modern game -- it was better than Ghost Recon AW 2 (and even better than Halo 3 IMO). But for uncompromising authenticity (and great audio I might add), the BIA series is hard to beat.
Close second: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Gears of War 2
Dark horse: Condemned 2 (Holy crap the first one scared the bejeezus out of me).
High hopes: Silent Hill 5

The game (or 2) that will motivate me to buy a PS3:
MGS 4, and Uncharted 2.

All opinions on all consoles welcome!

K

kragnorok

Junior Audioholic
I also am really looking forward to Silent Hill 5, and MGS and the new Final Fantasy games, if they ever come out that is.

Honestly I don't know about anyone else but I think the PS3 needs some RPG's coming out, I miss playing them, there really isn't a good one out for the PS. Makes me sad :(

I think GTA IV will be pretty good too, though after I beat those games I rarely play them again, if not too just turn it on, wreak utter havoc then turn it off lol.

OH! And the new star wars game looks amazing I think, The Force Unleashed, really excited about that , I loved the last few third person ventures, jedi knight etc.

And for any PSP owners that are FF7 fans... all I can say is Crisis CORE!!:):D

Thats all for now, until I think of more...

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
gran turismo for ps3
I still to this day will take my ps2 out once in awhile just to take a few laps around the old Nurburgring circuit in the Alfa Romeo GTC car.
It scares me.
In a good way.

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
MGS4, FFXIII and FF Versus XIII for me.

Edit: Almost forgot about SSBB and Mario Kart for Wii. :) Nothing on 360 really strikes my fancy.

S

showmearainbow

Audiophyte
Final fantasy - their games just seem to improve as the years go by - although I have to say Revenant wings on the DS isn't all it's cracked up to be!

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
GTA, MGS and hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed here) a God of War 3 release in November!!

D

Darins10

Enthusiast
SSSB and Mario kart on the Wii. Gears of War 2 and GTA IV on the 360.

K

kragnorok

Junior Audioholic
SSBB is the only Wii game I am looking forward too really, I haven't touched my nintendo in a while, too many ps3 games to play lately. Army of Two comes out next week, I'm hoping its as good as it should be , I need some coop action on my ps3

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
MGS4, Little Big Planet, GT5 already on preorder :D Far Cry 2, Army of Two, Highlander...

God of War 3 was pushed out til '09.

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
I'm waiting fot GTA, i may even get a new console just to play it and don't have to wait for the PC version.

But for me, the most antecipated title is, without a doubt:

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER

shak'em baby :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
there's a new duke nukem? will it still be cartoony in graphics?

S

simmons225

Audioholic Intern
I just got frontlines fuel of war seems great so far. xbox 360

GuardDog

GuardDog

Enthusiast
Metal gear Solid 4 (Been an addict of that series since Original Nintendo)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Rainbow 6 Vegas: 2
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Add: Echochrome, Dead Space, Motorstorm2, Tomb Raider:Underworld, Tekken6, Soul Calibur 4.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Soul Calibur is scheduled for June, and Tekken 6 probably won't hit until the holidays :)

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
Soul Calibur is scheduled for June, and Tekken 6 probably won't hit until the holidays :)
They better not revert back to Tekken 4 system for 6. Tekken 4 was by far the worst in the series.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis