What do you want for Christmas?

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Yep, it's that time of year again and I am sure there are several of you out there who have a few things on your wish list. I would like to know what you would get for Christmas if you had:

$5000-

$2500-

$1000-

$500-

Happy Shopping!

:D

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
Yep, it's that time of year again and I am sure there are several of you out there who have a few things on your wish list. I would like to know what you would get for Christmas if you had:

1$1,000,000,000,000- Jenifer Lopez

$5000- Denon 5805 or Yamaha RX-Z9

$2500- Denon DVD-5900 and Denon 2805

$1000- Axion M60ti

$500- Axiom M22ti

Happy Shopping!

:D

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
$5K- 1) a half-day in a serious photography studio shooting a dressed-to-the-nines supermodel like Jennifer Connelly or Rebecca Romaijn (it would probably be more, but it would be worth looking into)
or 2) a Outlaw 950 preamp with matching 7100 amp ($1500) with an Axiom Audio Grand Master HT set-up and a second sub ($ 2400 and $ 500) and a Denon 2910 DVD player ($600)

$2.5K- the Axiom set-up or a hard top for the T-bird

$1K- tickets to this year's Final 4 or an Onkyo 801 or Denon 2805 receiver or a pair of those formerly $ 4,000 Infinity Kappa 600's on sale at onecall for $ 899.

$500- one of each of the Superbit DVD's, some new memory and a better monitor for the computer, or a Velodyne syb

$ 1- the winning numbers to powerball so I could go play Santa to a lot of girls and boys who may not have been quite so good this year but made it through and deserve something for all their effort. :D

anyone having a need to fulfill any of these wishes need only pm. thanks !

if cats can't do math, how can they alway find the geometric center of a bed ?

WorkerBee

WorkerBee

Junior Audioholic
5000..A nice Mcintosh integrated amp

2500..A good sized TV

1000..refurbished 3910 Denon DVD player

500..some good quality interconnects and cables

Happy Holidays everyone.......... :D

Last edited:
Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
5000- new roof

2500- new widescreen tv

1000- new stainless steel oven

500- new Mustang seat for my VTX 1800

Az B

Az B

Audioholic
I wouldn't mind a new projector, maybe a Sony Cineza or a BenQ.

But I really want to lose my gut.

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Blu-Ray DVD player with movies to watch.

Oh darn, that's next years Christmas list!

F

flyv65

Full Audioholic
$5000-Sherbourn 7/2100 amp, OZ wheels for the Blackbird, 3 day weekend in Taos B&B w/the missus.

$2500-Scott G-series 3-piece 4 wt, HID light kit for the 'bird, 46 in. LCD TV.

$1000-new subwoofer (SVS?), 2 pair of Sportec M-1 tires.

$500-Amazon.com spending spree.

Bryan...I mean, as long as we're dreaming... :)

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
$500, I wish I can get a Rel sub at this price. But I know I am dreaming. :(

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
$500 - 2 hours with Sumi at the foot worship palace in NYC

$1000 - Above plus a Vance & Hines straightshot exhaust sytem for my bike

$2500 - New G5 iMac

$5000 - Infocus 4805 front projector, SVS PB12-Ultra/2 subwoofer, and a really nice HT recliner... maybe a salamander.

goodman

goodman

Full Audioholic
$500.00 World Peace.

$1,000.00 All the little children of the world to be happy.

$2,500.00 Both of the above and a Denon DVD-3910.

$5,000.00 Forget about world peace, all the little children of the world, and the Denon 3910. Get me a Blu-ray player with plenty of software, and give it to me now.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Leprkon said:
$5K- 1) a half-day in a serious photography studio shooting a dressed-to-the-nines supermodel like Jennifer Connelly or Rebecca Romaijn (it would probably be more, but it would be worth looking into)

Do you actually shoot or is this a dream? I an avid photographer, still got my old Mamiya RB67 and a plethora of lenes and backs. Plus about 2 dozen B+W and Heliopan filters for color and B&W.

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
I use a Minolta 7XI for 35 mm work and a Bronica ETRS for medium format. A while back I had a Mamiya M330 and before that a Rollei Bay IV. I'm not a professional photographer, but I enjoy shooting. I would just once like to go with a major talent.. then maybe I could do something like the last two pics..

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis