What do you do while listening to music?

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Usually flying like I did last week Listening to my Bose wireless noise canceling cans. Used to mow the lawn too but broke down and hired a landscaper to do the yard this year. Like to watch sports while listening to music At home but Have moved away from using headphones at home.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Usually flying like I did last week Listening to my Bose wireless noise canceling cans. Used to mow the lawn too but broke down and hired a landscaper to do the yard this year. Like to watch sports while listening to music At home but Have moved away from using headphones at home.
I don't miss flying. Used to do it maybe 4-6x/yr. After getting there was worth it but the process getting there was not pleasant. Especially after 9/11.

I have had budget HP for gaming, mostly not to keep people up, but just ordered a first pair for music. Have a houseguest now and they are cutting in on my listening time, especially the late night sessions. Also, my main system is fantastic and i can't imagine upgrading for what will likely be the rest of my days so headphones is about the only thing I haven't really explored. I expect to not get too attached to them, regardless. I just have some headphone amps that aren't being used for that purpose so this sort of remedies that, at least.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't miss flying. Used to do it maybe 4-6x/yr. After getting there was worth it but the process getting there was not pleasant. Especially after 9/11.

I have had budget HP for gaming, mostly not to keep people up, but just ordered a first pair for music. Have a houseguest now and they are cutting in on my listening time, especially the late night sessions. Also, my main system is fantastic and i can't imagine upgrading for what will likely be the rest of my days so headphones is about the only thing I haven't really explored. I expect to not get too attached to them, regardless. I just have some headphone amps that aren't being used for that purpose so this sort of remedies that, at least.
We talking flying as in piloting or just being a passenger?

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
I’ve done both but as a passenger now and forever moving forward. The only headphones you could use as a pilot were for communicating with navigation like the airport tower. Mush happier listening to music and letting the pros do the flying.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis