What brand and model is this earphone? I badly needed to know....

J

JackZach

Audiophyte
Guys... I need help, I want to know what are the brand and model of my earphone. I'm not actually bought it but I saw it in our school canteen and asked the people near there and no one claims the earphone so I took it and no idea what are the brand or model because I want to buy it a new one.. thankss

Attachments

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
May I ask why you are not open for just something new? I would guess those are pretty old pair and most likely some new IEM would offer better sound quality. Most likely those are not even manufactured anymore.

J

JackZach

Audiophyte
May I ask why you are not open for just something new? I would guess those are pretty old pair and most likely some new IEM would offer better sound quality. Most likely those are not even manufactured anymore.
I see. Thanks for the suggestion.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Guys... I need help, I want to know what are the brand and model of my earphone. I'm not actually bought it but I saw it in our school canteen and asked the people near there and no one claims the earphone so I took it and no idea what are the brand or model because I want to buy it a new one.. thanks
Not quite sure what you mean by "buy it a new one". If one side is not working, most likely you can not buy parts to fix it unless it is just a break in the cord. If it's broken at the plug end, you can buy a new 1/8" plug but will need soldering gear to repair it. If broken at the ear piece end, don't bother. The wire in ear buds is notoriously thin and very difficult to work with. If they are not Apple ear buds then probably not worth the effort.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
These look very much like Apple EarPods knock-offs:
You'd unlikely be able to find exactly the same ones.
What is your budget and we could recommend a good replacement?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis