What Beer are you Drinking Tonight?

J

jmalecki05

Junior Audioholic
I saw that thread before I created this one. I figured since the last posting was in 2014, I would take my chances with something new. I considered naming the thread (what beer (or other drink) are you having tonight.

Ill bet it was miraculous :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I saw that thread before I created this one. I figured since the last posting was in 2014, I would take my chances with something new. I considered naming the thread (what beer (or other drink) are you having tonight.

Ill bet it was miraculous :)
That thread has many recent postings....it was started in 2014 tho.

J

jmalecki05

Junior Audioholic
Damn, you are right. I (like a moron) only saw up to page one, not all 105 pages.

Should haven't had that second beer ;)

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Those belgian ales get me in trouble all the time....

J

jmalecki05

Junior Audioholic
You and me both my friend. Tripel + Scotch = early bedtime (no matter when in the day)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
6.5% ABV. Drunk after one. Good value!:) Medium body but not too thick.
1687003015966.png

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
6.5% ABV. Drunk after one. Good value!:) Medium body but not too thick.
View attachment 62355
After one? Yikes! You should try the dragons milk stout. 11% IIRC. Delicious, and strong. I’m good for about three and then have to switch to something leaner. Like one of my favorite 9% IPA’s. Mmmmmmmm

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Not sure. Its getting rather difficult with my ever changing taste buds after the head and neck radiation. After all of that was completed, I started drinking dark ( Porters) cause to me, "they tasted a little sweet) . I know not possible but to me they did, my wife nearly threw it up going, this is awful. . But now they are tasting I guess like they should taste, which now to me, they are just way to bitter. So I tried a Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter, smooth nutty chocolatey undertones. So far, its ok. But, I as of now I'm liking Red Ales like Smithwick and Ancient City Matanzas River Red ( St Augustine) both to me caramel-like ale.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
After one? Yikes! You should try the dragons milk stout. 11% IIRC. Delicious, and strong. I’m good for about three and then have to switch to something leaner. Like one of my favorite 9% IPA’s. Mmmmmmmm
Not an ipa person but admire your threshold LOL. I'd say about 2 of the porters and I'm done.

What's the brand name on the dragons milk?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I like IPAs, have started to appreciate NE IPAs more, almost prefer them, even though I like NorCal heavily hopped DIPA/TIPAs. Hazy is a bit played out, but they can be pretty tasty.

A

Andrein

Senior Audioholic
As someone who worked in London City financial institutions for years I probably tried most of beers and ales available in UK. Sometimes you just feel a bit of pressure to be on at with others in terms of number of pints. Unfortunately with the time you need more and more to get the same result. I quit this race when I could do 8 pints without getting drunk. I am just 5'8".

I still like to drive to Belgium or Germany to taste some new beers...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis