What are you watching tonight?

majorloser

majorloser

I rather liked it:)

I plan to do a mini-marathon of 'Band of Brothers' tonight.
Did that yesterday! Can't beat the DTS soundtrack.
Between that and a couple John Wayne movies :cool:
What better way to spend Memorial Day.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I've run out of movies I want to watch now.
(I do have Harry Potter 3 and 4, Back to the Future, Constantine on the pending list, but I don't want to watch them yet)

I watched charlie and the chocolate factory the other night (actually two nights) ... WTF! WTH was that!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Gotta watch Stargate SG-1. Only a couple of eps left before the series is cancelled. :mad:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Gotta finish watching Hannibal Rising. Blockbuster has already called me to give me a "friendly reminder".

Why the hell do they keep casting Gong Li as Japanese?!?!?!

Not that I mind, cuz she's smokin' hot!!!

Matt34

Matt34

Watching Finding Nemo tonight, my wife has never seen it before.:eek:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Kingdom of heaven in bluray for me tonight. Need a nice easy night after last night out till 5 in the morning celebrating a couple friends birthdays. My head still hurts...

I saw Ghost Rider a few days ago... I'm tiring of movies that are midly entertaining but which could be made much better through the introduction of some real plot devices and better cahracter development... :)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I saw Ghost Rider a few days ago... I'm tiring of movies that are midly entertaining but which could be made much better through the introduction of some real plot devices and better cahracter development... :)
I'm waiting for the Blu-ray of that one from Blockbuster. The only reason I'll even sit through that turkey is for the picture and sound quality. The review on hidef digest said that it was a reference quality disc in terms of picture and sound, too bad that the movie blows chunks.

Last night I watched about half of The Messnegers. Gotta finish it up tonight. Not a bad flick so far. Good sound too.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
ghost rider was horrible (watched it last night)

nicholas cage uses the same face for everything! watch faceoff - and you'll see the same face. the signature "don't know if he's crying or laughing wide eye face"

T

twistedlink

Audiophyte
im watching the back to the future triliogy then gona watch saving private ryan and then gona watch platoon

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I wathed The Devils Rejects last night and was happily surprised with it.

NYyankeeboi

NYyankeeboi

Junior Audioholic
Actually watching "Ray" now this afternoon...well early afternoon....

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I watched "The Magus" tonight. It's a cool adaptation of John Fowles's novel since JF did the screenplay. It's almost a different story but probably more accessible than the book. Michael Caine, Anthony Quinn, Candice Bergen and Anna Karina did an awesome job.

Jim

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
War of the worlds (2005)

Just got done watching this movie in DTS. Wow! Was running the receiver about 10 dB below what I would use for DD soundtracks. THe pods emerging was absolutely earth shaking with the Ultra. :D Awesome sound and special effects.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis