What are you watching tonight?

majorloser

majorloser

Maybe they're up chasing around palmetto bugs for entertainment. :D
It's amazing what a couple cups of fresh ground Hawaian Kona peaberry can do late at night :eek:

I got five pounds of that and a couple pounds of Mavis Bank Jamaican Blue Mountain recently. The buzz never ends :p

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
It was raining all day here in NH so my younger son wanted to watch some movies. We watched Shrek, Harry and the Hendersons, AKIRA, and Phantasam. I should have been studying for finals and writing some final papers: Now I have to do it today. :(

solomr2

solomr2

Full Audioholic
Watched Miami Vice last night - very so, so. I wouldn't recommend it. It doesn't do justice to the original series, and it doesn't represent Miami well either.

I've got "Once upon a time in China" on deck for tonight. It's a bit old, but it looks interesting. Then I have "Taladega nights" in the hole. That should be good for a couple of laughs.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
TV Shows?

We'll be watching Dejavu, 2nd time for me but the wife hasn't seen it yet. Very good movie IMO.
I know you guys are talking movies, so it seems but anyone watched Smallville Thursday on CW? Nemesis; I missed it. Was it a re-run?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I know you guys are talking movies, so it seems but anyone watched Smallville Thursday on CW? Nemesis; I missed it. Was it a re-run?
I watched a new episode on the 26th, the latest episode was about lex and clark in the tunnels.

L

lcdguy

Junior Audioholic
since i watched starwars episode 3 last night i think i will fire up my vcr and watch episode 4 :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL. What's a VCR? :p

Tonight I will be watching Sharks vs. Redwings...and hopefully the Sharks can force a game 7.

This weekend we watched Dreamgirls on BluRay. It was good, but not sure I would call it Oscar level in my book. The American Idol chick definitely stole the show on that one...

Crackerballer

Crackerballer

Senior Audioholic
Too funny J Garcia, I watched it last night on regular DVD. I thought it was decent, not Oscar level in my book either. Early yesterday afternoon I watched Cinderalla Man. One of my all time favorites. Tonight I will be watching a practice test for my financial statement analysis Final tomorrow. Then tomorrow night probably something funny to fall asleep to.

* I found Planet Earth the complete series on blu-ray on Ebay for $72 shipped. Oh yes, it will mine.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I just got my Yamaha 661. So I've gotta hurry home and get it set up tonight after work, before I have to go to Kenjutsu class. I've got the entertainment center all set up. All the wires have been routed to the spot where the receiver will sit, so I basically just have to plug everything in.

After class, I'll be watching the remake of The Hitcher. I'm usually not too into remakes, (I don't see how Boromir can be much better than Rutger Hauer was), but there wasn't much else at Blockbuster. I also have The Good Shepherd.

Matt34

Matt34

I just got my Yamaha 661. So I've gotta hurry home and get it set up tonight after work, before I have to go to Kenjutsu class. I've got the entertainment center all set up. All the wires have been routed to the spot where the receiver will sit, so I basically just have to plug everything in.

After class, I'll be watching the remake of The Hitcher. I'm usually not too into remakes, (I don't see how Boromir can be much better than Rutger Hauer was), but there wasn't much else at Blockbuster. I also have The Good Shepherd.
I found The Hitcher painful to watch. Good Shepard is a good movie though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Good Shepard - good, but a bit slow. My bro said Hitcher was better than expected, but haven't seen it yet. STILL waiting to see World's Fastest Indian...hopefully they will have it for rent on Blu Ray.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis