What are you watching tonight?

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
My son and I have been down with a flu for the past 3 days. Haven't felt like doing much of anything. Then today he asked if I'd be up to watching a movie. So we headed down to the HT room and put The Lord of The Rings 4K on. Wow. They did an amazing job on this. It was like watching a whole new movie. My son and I usually do an annual viewing of this (and The Hobbit Trilogy) right around this time of year. We've probably watched the Trilogy ~10 or more times, and this was a whole new experience. We finished the first half of The Fellowship of The Ring today, and hopefully we'll watch the 2nd half tomorrow.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My son and I have been down with a flu for the past 3 days. Haven't felt like doing much of anything. Then today he asked if I'd be up to watching a movie. So we headed down to the HT room and put The Lord of The Rings 4K on. Wow. They did an amazing job on this. It was like watching a whole new movie. My son and I usually do an annual viewing of this (and The Hobbit Trilogy) right around this time of year. We've probably watched the Trilogy ~10 or more times, and this was a whole new experience. We finished the first half of The Fellowship of The Ring today, and hopefully we'll watch the 2nd half tomorrow.
We started the first Harry Potter movie with the kids the other day. It held the older one's attention (7,8) while the littler one (5) was kinda interested. It'll be cool to go through the whole series with them.

Then Star Wars, then LOTR. It'll be fun when I get the theater re-done.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished binge watching the Netflix series The Lincoln Lawyer. Much truer to the book lead actor than the movie was. Though I enjoyed that too.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished binge watching the Netflix series The Lincoln Lawyer. Much truer to the book lead actor than the movie was. Though I enjoyed that too.
Thanks for the tip. I’ve on the second episode and I like it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Very interesting history....Eric Roberts has one line, don't know why they elevated his participation in the title, tho....

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I replaced my DVD copy with a BluRay copy of this and watched it last night

M

michel86

Audiophyte
I am currently watching Star Wars: The Force awakens. I am a great fan of star wars series. In fact, it is one of the greatest sci fi. series ever produced with great storyline and commendable cast. I recently bought a rgb lightsaber used by Darth Vader in this movie. I have collected many lightsabers of different characters. I would definitely recommend this movie to you all.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
:D

My wife doesn't care for Sci-fi but she tolerates it because I'm a big fan.
Mine hates it and either her or I will go to the other room and watch TV. I've always liked Sifi. I've ben a fan since the late 60's and we as kids in the early 70's on Sat couldn't wait for Creature Feature to come on the TV in Fla, with Doctor Paul Bearer as the host.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
My son bought me a copy of The Incredible Hulk (2008 with Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth and William Hurt), in 4K UHD. Wow. They did a ggreat job upconverting this movie. It looks absolutely new. The sound was great (DTS:X), picture quality was very good.

My only gripe was that a few times throughout the movie, the dialogue was quite low compared to the rest of the sound mix. Also, because it is from 2008, the tech used in the movie is quite dated, but that's to be expected. Overall, I really enjoyed watching it again as I hadn't seen it in quite some time.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Tried watching Black Adam last night. What an abysmal turd this movie was. I turned it off after less than 1.5 hours, and went to bed. Just terrible. Thankfully they're rebooting the DCMU, because it's garbage at this point. Marvel hasn't been much better lately, but this was utter drivel.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Tried watching Black Adam last night. What an abysmal turd this movie was. I turned it off after less than 1.5 hours, and went to bed. Just terrible. Thankfully they're rebooting the DCMU, because it's garbage at this point. Marvel hasn't been much better lately, but this was utter drivel.
I'm not a particular DC fan or comics fan, what was so bad?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis