What are you watching tonight?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I picked this up at Value Village for $6.00Cdn and watched it last night. I really enjoyed this.

1666371248924.png

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Yes. I believe it was shot at 120fps in 3D but the UHD disc can only handle 60fps and does not support 3D. Not a great movie with some really bad CGI. But, there are scenes that look really great on my C1.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
First episode of The Peripheral on Amazon Prime.....am liking it a lot so far. Little future action, a little dystopia, fantastical games/headsets....and one of my favorites, Chloe Grace Moretz....
I’m on the second episode and I like the series so far.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched this on Netflix and laughed through it. What a fun movie this was to watch.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I caught it earlier than expected, it was on the menu for tonight rather than last night but being on west coast it was available soon after the game.....second episode was pretty strong, too.....didn't realize Nolan was involved until seeing the credits. Looking forward to episode 3.
I watched The Peripheral over the weekend. I'm hooked!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1666677978334.png

Mark Patton was one of the best actors in the franchise, but this is a pretty bad sequel without much substance. Ironically Patton would be given the title "scream queen," and deservedly so.

1666678242259.png

Good? I'm not sure, but the concepts and set pieces are pretty darn great. The video gamer in Freddy's pretty terrible but overall some really high concept ideas in the dream world. Roseanne and Tom Arnold's cameos are pretty awful, but Johnny Depp's cameo is a highlight with the "this is your brain on drugs" while frying an egg. Freddy clubs him with the pan. Overall worth a look and honestly the Jason/Myers franchises have almost nothing on the production ideas in this franchise.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Finishing first season of the Bad Batch. (Finally. Started back when it was first on… got distracted waiting for new episodes. Decided to start it back up last week while waiting for Andor.)

Season 2 of Bad Batch comes in Jan 2023!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched this last night. Held my interest for the entire time it played.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Saw “Nope” in theaters a couple of months ago and picked it up today. Good movie with some amazing scenes. Disc looks and sounds f#%kin’ great! Also watched “Barbarian” on Digital and had a good time. Fun double feature day.
A96D5E0E-EFEF-4A0A-9B84-449DF211F261.jpeg

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
My wife and I have been making our way through the Netflix series "The Haunting of Hill House". Very creepy and atmospheric. We watched episode 7 last night. The Atmos track for this show is amazing. I think it was episode 6 where there is a lightning storm going on, and it was awesome.

So far since I hooked up my Atmos speakers last month, this has been the best showcase of what they can do. I'm more than impressed.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched Cosmic Sin on Netflixx starring Bruce Willis. It was better than what its rated for but I wouln't turn around and order a blu-ray version of it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis