What are you watching tonight?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes I have seen that. But my favorite taxi movie is actually Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. And so I thought this would be different being that it’s an international film. But I loved the other two taxi movies.
Ever seen Jim Jarmusch's Night on Earth? My favorite "taxi" movie....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NCAA football this afternoon no 4 Penn State at no 3 Iowa. Should be a good one.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow just finished watching Texas vs Oklahoma at the cotton bowl in Dallas, Maybe the best college football game of the year. :)

marticus

marticus

Audioholic
Just finished watching old Henry, would recommend it if you like westerns.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Ever seen Jim Jarmusch's Night on Earth? My favorite "taxi" movie....
I haven’t .. couldn’t even find it on iTunes but I’ll have to keep looking..something about those cabbie ride adventures..

oh and one more thing, the director of Collateral records real gunshots and plays them in the shooting scenes in the movie, which is exhilarating to hear, especially the alley scene if you’ve seen it already ..

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I haven’t .. couldn’t even find it on iTunes but I’ll have to keep looking..something about those cabbie ride adventures..

oh and one more thing, the director of Collateral records real gunshots and plays them in the shooting scenes in the movie, which is exhilarating to hear, especially the alley scene if you’ve seen it already ..
I've seen Collateral, and was considering rewatching that recently so maybe I will....didn't know about the gunshots so will check that out.

Night on Earth is streaming on HBO Max currently....I have the dvd myself....

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I remember when I had to get a region free player because the only way I could get Night On Earth was a DVD from another region. I have the Blu from Criterion now. I liked all the vignettes but Roberto Benigni had me rolling on the floor.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
We watched Feast last night, one of my favorite creature feature horror comedies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis