What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So funny you mentioned Creepshow -- I was just texting a friend about this because he mentioned it...

I caught some of this the other night and thought it was the FILM because my cable channel identifier said "CREEPSHOW"...I never even knew there was a series!

I stumbled upon a scene where some ladies were arguing aboard a train or something, and then suddenly these nightmarish creatures attack from the darkness...do I have this right?
Yep that was last nights episode. Pretty entertaining actually...

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Anticipating this, but hope it’s not a flop like some of Hanks last few movies.

3D88C11B-E83F-450F-8F39-F3DB9A341C9A.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Probably watch this tonight or sometime this weekend on the PBS app. I'm a huge fan of Rita's and got to meet her once. :cool:
_20211006_183255.JPG

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football - Rams at Seahawks should be a good one. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Gonna go see this for my Libra Birthday Today. :cool: :po_O:cool:
3hrs...now that's entertainment!
007.com-LS.jpg

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
nothing too exciting, just rewatching old Top Gear episodes (with Clarkson, Hammond, and May)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I might catch this as the trailer seemed interesting.. plus it’s free..

View attachment 50675
Sounds very interesting, Never heard about this highly rated movie.
The same-named 1976 De Niro's movie itself is a celebrity and if by some small chance you haven't seen it, it's a must.
Completely another "Taxi" from 1998 is a very fun french comedy produced and written by Luc Besson - highly recommend that one as well. (and lets pretend that 2004 remake never existed)

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Sounds very interesting, Never heard about this highly rated movie.
The same-named 1976 De Niro's movie itself is a celebrity and if by some small chance you haven't seen it, it's a must.
Completely another "Taxi" from 1998 is a very fun french comedy produced and written by Luc Besson - highly recommend that one as well. (and lets pretend that 2004 remake never existed)
Yes I have seen that. But my favorite taxi movie is actually Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. And so I thought this would be different being that it’s an international film. But I loved the other two taxi movies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis