What are you watching tonight?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I was considering ordering HBO Max thru my Hulu subscription to avoid the HBO Max app altogether, but the $7.50/mo deal for 6 mo was too good for me to pass up on the direct HBO Max subscription. And like I mentioned Apple TV 4K works perfect. It’s just buggy on Firetv (and sounds like buggy on Roku too).
Is there anything thing good on HBO?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Is there anything thing good on HBO?
Well I just got it but I think Dune is 10/22 and Matrix 4 is 12/22

I watched the new Suicide Squad movie and Malignant and I liked those but I’m sure they are not as good as Dune and Matrix 4 will be. :)

I also liked Godzilla vs Kong and The Little Things.

I haven’t had a chance to watch many of the TV shows. I liked Raised by Wolves by Ridley Scott.

*Edit think Dune is 10/22

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well I just got it but I think Dune is 10/22 and Matrix 4 is 12/22

I watched the new Suicide Squad movie and Malignant and I liked those but I’m sure they are not as good as Dune and Matrix 4 will be. :)

I also liked Godzilla vs Kong and The Little Things.

I haven’t had a chance to watch many of the TV shows. I liked Raised by Wolves by Ridley Scott.

*Edit think Dune is 10/22
Any good series?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
How was this? Love Rose.
Wasn't too bad; VERY atmospheric. Could have been better if they didn't go with some subplots that kind of meandered (they should have just stuck with a straight-out haunted English hospital angle, because that's scary enough).

Good moments of demonic possession, though, and the setting -- it takes place in the midst of the 1973/1974 rolling blackouts in London due to coal miners striking -- was super-effective. Difficult to follow the thick English accents throughout most of it, however.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
New tv show La Brea. A section of LA gets sucked into the earth taking some peeps into the tar pits past. Looks interesting...

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
New tv show La Brea. A section of LA gets sucked into the earth taking some peeps into the tar pits past. Looks interesting...
Seeing the previews, they screwed up a lot right off the bat. ;)
We are recording it and will see. If such a hole would fall some good distance below, there needs to be lots of airspace down there. When all that quantity of earth gets dumped there would be a good sized dirt mound and not much would survive, cars or people. :eek:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football. Not a particularly great matchup Jacksonville at Cincinnati but I'll probably watch anyway.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Sanderson Farms Championship from Mississippi. A very low end but I'm a golf junkie. At least tomorrow I'll be able to switch back and forth to college football.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
This movie will really push your system if you have a decent one. Soundtrack and sound effects from aircrafts and drones are amazing!!

3ECC9313-0867-4645-ACDA-8337EAE32FAC.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis