What are you watching tonight?

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
Just finished Clarkson's Farm on Prime. It was far better than I expected from a show about someone like Jeremy Clarkson trying to farm. The show was beautifully shot, organized in a way that was easy to follow, and full of amazing people. I highly recommend it, even if you don't care about Clarkson's other work.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Missed this. Didn't even know about it. Thanks for posting.
Yeah, this came and went in the theaters -- we wanted to see it theatrically, but missed it (seems we're missing everything that's come out that we wanted to see, including Fast 9).

Looking forward to to watching it tonight as I'm a huge Statham fan...

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Wrath of Man was pretty darn good. I was expecting a typical Ritchie/Statham movie (Lock, Stock... Snatch) and it was anything but. Very entertaining!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
EVIL on paramount+, did the free trial so I could watch Quiet Place 2 again for free.

Will be watching Loki later tonight

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Wrath of Man was pretty darn good. I was expecting a typical Ritchie/Statham movie (Lock, Stock... Snatch) and it was anything but. Very entertaining!
To be honest, I didn't care for it; perhaps I WAS expecting the typical fare from this pairing, but I didn't care for the plot swap that rendered Statham's character a bit neutered, if you will. I would have preferred -- and thought this film was about -- a straight-up revenge narrative that had him in his classic wheelhouse of kicking everyone's ass looking for vengeance.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis