What are you watching tonight?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't 'bout y'all but I am excited about Ragnarok is coming back for Season 2 dropping next Thursday on Nexflix.

Norwegian Myths aged "spoilers":

In Norse mythology, Móði (anglicized Módi or Mothi) and Magni are the sons of Thor. Their names translate to "Wrath" and "Mighty," respectively. Rudolf Simek states that, along with Thor's daughter Þrúðr ("Strength"), they embody their father's features.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Yikes! Tremendously overrated. Part of the super dumb dumb dumbed down blockbuster pics people can't seem to ring outta there nostalgia factors. If you own the new one well it sorta makes sense. The ship landing is one of if not greatest spectacles ever. Unfortunately the rest of the film is a pile of poo with some really really bad writing.

The original: Wow, the White House blew up!!! That must mean it's a great film?
Me: Uh no.
Well, “Friends” had been on tv for a couple of years when this came out and had already dulled lots of folks’ senses.;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Once again NBA playoffs. BTW the Dallas Mavs are now up 2 - 0 om the LA Clippers.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Been watching S1 Louder Milk on Prime. Great so far with cool vinyl stuff in the background.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Finished watching Mare from East Town of HBO Max gripping story well acted highly recommend !

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Robbed! Mare ending was a bust for me. Convinced there were other endings filmed as that one didn’t quite add up. But, great show.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Robbed! Mare ending was a bust for me. Convinced there were other endings filmed as that one didn’t quite add up. But, great show.
Same was well done up to that point . The perv priest ending just didn’t add up my wife was like wtf and what happened to the younger brother that helped get rid of the girls body ......

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis