What are you watching tonight?

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I forgot to save my free Redbox rentals from T-Mobile yesterday. Oh well, next time.:confused: They give them out about twice a month. “The Thing”. One of my two favorite practical effects movies of all time. “An American Werewolf in London” being the other. Still have both on HD DVD. Need to dust them off.
I believe the HD DVD of The Thing shares the same master Universal used on its first Blu-ray launch of the title; from what I've read, Scream Factory's Collector's Edition Blu-ray -- which is the one I picked up -- betters that transfer in many areas. Anyway, can't complain; the film looks sharper than I've ever seen it before, and I've been suffering with the non-anamorphic Universal DVD for years.

I agree about the practical effects of the film (Rob Bottin will always be remembered for his expert puppetry work on this title), as well as those of American Werewolf; another one in this category is Cronenberg's The Fly (which I simply can't sit through; that film literally gets under my skin like no other film does).

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I actually didn't mind Venom; interesting that Hardy played a villain in the DC universe as Bane and is now being set up as a Spider-Man nemesis in the Marvel Verse. Curious to see if they're gonna have these two characters meet at some point (doesn't seem likely what with the dumb millennial-oriented direction Disney is taking the Marvel world) -- as it stands, we got a glimpse of perhaps Spider-Man coming in contact with Michael Morbius, as seen in the Morbius trailer (when there's a poster of Spidey on a wall that the doctor walks past)...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Big 10 college football Indiana vs Ohio St and Northwestern vs Wisconsin. Stands are close to empty just the new covid reality...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Big 10 college football Indiana vs Ohio St and Northwestern vs Wisconsin. Stands are close to empty just the new covid reality...
Dam Covid! My Son lost his Job a month ago cause of that thing from hell! Anyways I'll be Binge watching Spartacus! I am Spartacus!
yep
CF2FC940-42E7-447A-861A-35F5A33E2AAB.gif

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dam Covid! My Son lost his Job a month ago cause of that thing from hell! Anyways I'll be Binge watching Spartacus! I am Spartacus!
yep
View attachment 41890
Sorry to hear about your son. My sister and brother in law are in the hospital with Covid right now so I can feel your pain. We really need the vaccine to finally get somewhere close to normal.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry to hear about your son. My sister and brother in law are in the hospital with Covid right now so I can feel your pain. We really need the vaccine to finally get somewhere close to normal.
Best wishes to you and your family.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wolf of Wall Street- Leo was outstanding and a strong supporting cast.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis