What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
ID channel, Murder Comes to Town
been watching this all day, Man the things people do to kill someone. Some take 10 years or longer to get
Caught! but they get their man or woman. Makes me sick to know how someone could kill their own children
Yeah I like that show as well as Homicide Hunter Joe Kenda on ID. Good stuff!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I've been watching a Criminal Minds Marathon on ION today. Looks to be season 12 and I haven't previously seen some of these episodes. Might have to switch to The Flash for a break. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
See No Evil on ID
They are lot of sick $ss people out there killing
cause they can. They get life in Prison for killing someone they should all get the Electric chair!!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
My Big Fat Life, ID channel, I’m 60 over, at 5’10” tall but man how can people 5’2” get 300, 400, 600 over!!! How do they wipe the $SS? No way they can do that

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
My Big Fat Life, ID channel, I’m 60 over, at 5’10” tall but man how can people 5’2” get 300, 400, 600 over!!! How do they wipe the $SS? No way they can do that
Carefully with difficulty? ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA New Orleans at Dallas on ESPN. First meeting between 2 of (maybe the) best very young players in the game today.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Walking Dead - let's shoot all the ZOMBIES in the head, but let's shoot humans in the Chest so they can turn into zombies.....so we can then shoot them in the head? How stupid is that? :D

Better Call Saul - good
Howard's End - good
Star Trek Picard - good
The Outsider - good

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
See No Evil on ID
They are lot of sick $ss people out there killing
cause they can. They get life in Prison for killing someone they should all get the Electric chair!!
Damn right they should.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Walking Dead - let's shoot all the ZOMBIES in the head, but let's shoot humans in the Chest so they can turn into zombies.....so we can then shoot them in the head? How stupid is that? :D

Better Call Saul - good
Howard's End - good
Star Trek Picard - good
The Outsider - good
Someone needs to kill Alpha!! Walking Dead

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Someone needs to kill Alpha!! Walking Dead
You think Alpha can change? Like Negan might have changed?

I don't think they will kill Alpha. If anything, they will probably just let her go off somewhere else.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai

Better Call Saul - good
Howard's End - good
Star Trek Picard - good
The Outsider - good
Holy crap - that show is still on? I lost interest somewhere in season 4 i think...
1583427696226.png

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Holy crap - that show is still on? I lost interest somewhere in season 4 i think...
View attachment 34423
Yep still on, that dude is hooked up with Alpha lol
she made him take all his Clothes off and she took all her clothes off and well you know, they had sex and now she got a bunch of lil monster baby’s! They got them bats to! :p

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You think Alpha can change? Like Negan might have changed?

I don't think they will kill Alpha. If anything, they will probably just let her go off somewhere else.
everyone afraid of that crazy bitch lol I bet they stink! with them dead peoples faces on them.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
she made him take all his Clothes off and she took all her clothes off and well you know, they had sex and now she got a bunch of lil monster baby’s! They got them bats to! :p
Yeah, but you know Negan has a ulterior motive. He either wants to be their new king or he just wants to kill them all or at least just kill Alpha and Beta. :D

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Wow - and I've been missing it? Dang!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis