What are you watching tonight?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I sure will. I do like me some. What is your opinion about me getting the new cables? It’s the only thing I could do think would cause this issue. That or a bad disc ,which I never heard of.
You could run down to Walmart they have some good HDMI cables You should only need two one from your 4K play to your AVR and one from your AVR to your 4K HDTV that should do it. Have you tried another movie just to see? or one of the apps in your player?

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
You could run down to Walmart they have some good HDMI cables You should only need two one from your 4K play to your AVR and one from your AVR to your 4K HDTV that should do it. Have you tried another movie just to see? or one of the apps in your player?
I already ordered 2 certified cables from Monoprice. They were under $20 for a 6 foot pair. It does play a Transformer movie but it’s not 4K hdr Dolby vision/atmos. I’m hoping it’s just the old cables or some setting I missed on the blu Ray player.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I already ordered 2 certified cables from Monoprice. They were under $20 for a 6 foot pair. It does play a Transformer movie but it’s not 4K hdr Dolby vision/atmos. I’m hoping it’s just the old cables or some setting I missed on the blu Ray player.
oh so your player is 4K?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched Xmen Dark Phoenix on Uverse TV. Not bad but so different from the comics I read back in the day. I guess that's true with all of the Marvel or DC movies.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I just started watching WWENXT, Man I’m really digging these Women Slamming each other around!! Oh Yeaah!
FCBE3E43-A254-478C-AA8A-B2896F2D3FD2.jpeg
3027F683-BDC9-4ACD-AD33-BCADE42C9BF5.jpeg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The latest version of War of the Worlds...a tv series on Amazon Prime...bit of a different take but so far so good....could be bingeable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis