What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well I have a ton of shows and movies to pick from
going check now. Sure do miss the NFL and College football. But Drew Brees coming back for one more year with my New Orleans Saints! Sure gonna miss that dude when he hangs up his cleats for good.
My Saints Probably will fall back to mediocre.
Man you are sooo right. I do miss football. And don't be surprised if Brees does more than 1 more year. They have been knocking on the door the last couple of years. :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Man you are sooo right. I do miss football. And don't be surprised if Brees does more than 1 more year. They have been knocking on the door the last couple of years. :)
What’s up David! They are says two year deal, would be nice to see him get one more ring. How’s the weather in Florida

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
What’s up David! They are says two year deal, would be nice to see him get one more ring. How’s the weather in Florida
Wassup G? Still in DFW moving to NE Florida next month. I firmly believe that the Saints would have won the SB 2 years ago but they got robbed on that obvious pass interference against the Rams. Brees would have beat the Pats. I do hope they get the 2 year deal. I'm a Steelers fan but the Saints are my favorite NFC team.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Supergirl with Mr. Mxypzptlk as the bad guy tonight. He was pretty good on his first appearance.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finished S01 and S02 of DARK on Netflix. Loving it.

Almost finished S02 of Narcos Mexico on Netflix. Also loving it.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I was finally able to tinker with the Audyessey app this past weekend and have my system sounding great “to my ears. Got 5.2.4 dialed in nice. @AcuDefTechGuy recommended Blade Runner 2049 as a great reference Atmos movie so I ordered it and received today. That’s what I’ll be enjoying later.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Flash - Grodd Freinded Me. DCs favorite simian returns to the show.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I was finally able to tinker with the Audyessey app this past weekend and have my system sounding great “to my ears. Got 5.2.4 dialed in nice. @AcuDefTechGuy recommended Blade Runner 2049 as a great reference Atmos movie so I ordered it and received today. That’s what I’ll be enjoying later.
Oh man if you haven’t seem Blade Runner 2049 yet your in for a treat! The sound track is awesome! Did I mention some really really Tall :oops:women’s? Plus don’t let that really Creepy dude get to ya. He got to me a lil bit till I convinced myself he’s just an actor. lol. Post up your thoughts after you watch it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Showtime's(Two week free trial from Amazon prime) On Becoming a God in Central Florida Ep1-8 got two more to go. I'm a Kirsten fan and the show is great. Hopefully a 2nd season.
1582677592044.png

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Man she got them big eyes! Afterlife2, dam your good bro. That movie is ten years old, she a lot older now.
80F7FE0A-2924-4DBC-BCDB-7419257A14E2.jpeg

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Oh man if you haven’t seem Blade Runner 2049 yet your in for a treat! The sound track is awesome! Did I mention some really really Tall :oops:women’s? Plus don’t let that really Creepy dude get to ya. He got to me a lil bit till I convinced myself he’s just an actor. lol. Post up your thoughts after you watch it.
I didn’t get to watch it last night. The player would show a black screen. I ordered some monoprice certified cables and hopefully that solves my issues. The cables I have now are several years old and might not be able to pass 4K Dolby vision/atmos

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I didn’t get to watch it last night. The player would show a black screen. I ordered some monoprice certified cables and hopefully that solves my issues. The cables I have now are several years old and might not be able to pass 4K Dolby vision/atmos
When you do get to watch it let me know what you think of them really Tall :oops: women’s!;)

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
When you do get to watch it let me know what you think of them really Tall :oops: women’s!;)
I sure will. I do like me some. What is your opinion about me getting the new cables? It’s the only thing I could do think would cause this issue. That or a bad disc ,which I never heard of.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis