What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
TIL that I missed the whole heap of hints regarding his brother, which behavior seems to closely match Norse mythology for the brother of main character's ... Nothing concrete has been established in the first season, but that idea has strong underpinnings
Wait. You think his real-life brother is the same as his "Other" Brother? :D

It does make sense since his brother is quite mischievous. ;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Wait. You think his real-life brother is the same as his "Other" Brother? :D

It does make sense since his brother is quite mischievous. ;)
yes, exactly. Remember how he tricked him then he went out mountain hiking?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
yes, exactly. Remember how he tricked him then he went out mountain hiking?
Yep. When I was watching throughout the season, I was wondering why the brother was acting devious and weird and all that. Like the way he dressed up for the school dance?

Can't wait for S02.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
BTW last night were the 2 final episodes of Criminal Minds. Didn't know that until I watched them.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Young Sheldon. A young Sheldon Cooper visits CalTech the workplace that the Big Bang brings to life in his future. I'm looking forward to watching it.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Almost completed Jessica Jones season1 and first two epsidoes of "The Titans" of season1.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Almost completed Jessica Jones season1 and first two epsidoes of "The Titans" of season1.
I really enjoyed season 1 of JJ and thought Tenant's Kilgrave was brilliant. Seasons 2 & 3 were... not quite as good, but I still liked them. In fact, the whole MNU (Marvel Netflix Universe?) was, on the whole, pretty good. Daredevil (all seasons) was excellent, as was The Punisher. The Defenders was enjoyable (aside from one certain character) Luke Cage semi-good and last, but certainly least, Ironfist (he was that "certain character" - I could not stand his whining!).

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
While I am anxiously awaiting the next episode of The Outsider, I thought I wold give Avenue 5 a try. I am glad the episodes are short...
1582293079666.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Slow night for me I'm going to watch Dallas Mavericks NBA tonight on local Fox SW.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Watching round 3 PGA WCG Mexico Championship this afternoon. Another NBA Dallas Mavericks game on SW FOX tonight. Pretty slow sports day.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well I have a ton of shows and movies to pick from
going check now. Sure do miss the NFL and College football. But Drew Brees coming back for one more year with my New Orleans Saints! Sure gonna miss that dude when he hangs up his cleats for good.
My Saints Probably will fall back to mediocre.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Watched Midway on Blueray. Average movie incredible sound! DTS-HD-Master.
I ultimately had to turn the subs down!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis